Aki Realm not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Aki Realm not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:25 pm

video

Willy stood outside the Community Fair and let out a sigh. The Fair was still shut down. The events that transpired were tragic. Members of the Aki Realm, after murdering some of their realm members, decided to make full use of their 9000+ stat characters,

and bash some roads in a display of quality game mechanics.
Willy would not stand for this. Halloween was today, and he had wanted to visit EVERY village so he could get as much candy as he could! He donned his building hat, and got to work.

Willy began constructing roads, all across the world, at super-sonic speed. He would not let some pranksters ruin his trick or treating! Willy kept building, and he got faster, faster, and faster! Eventually Willy grew tired, and passed out in a hedgehog nap...

When he awoke, he realized he had built a road directly INTO a village! In Willy's manic state, he had phased through the village walls, still constructing roads! He called his hedgehog friends to take the road, and go inside the village to trick or treat!

The hedgehogs quickly went to every house in the village, and knocked on their doors. But none of the house owners responded! Willy and pals figured the house owners weren't home, and left the candy for them to grab! And they found a lot of candy!

Willy walked up to the last house. It was a super scary haunted mansion. Then he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder! Willy spun around and saw his best friend, Sky, in a mummy costume.

"I bet you won't go in there, you scaredy-cat!"

"I-I-I w-will too...just give me a s-second..." Willy muttered out. Willy's eyes were locked on the house while he shuffled toward it slowly. Willy knocked on the door, expecting no answer. But the door shot open! Standing there was Sacraer and Geleor, Aki's two strongest warriors, the people responsible for the road bashing prank!

Willy shot himself at them, instantly knocking them down! The rest of the spooky halloween hedgehogs piled on them, suffocating them in a big hedgehug!

With the village empty, and two of the strongest titan characters dead, Willy went back to Community Fair, ready to trick-or-treat!

--------------------------

But then Willy remembered he left his trick-or-treat basket at Aki's House!

"C'mon guys, we got to go back! I need my basket" exclaimed Willy!

Bubbey the hedgehog sighed deeply in his cat costume and said "Alright guys, let's go meow, before halloween is over!" Ozzy let out a low "rawr XD" in his ghost costume, Ziggy zipped up his skreleton outfit, and they went back.

But guarding the entrance was the rest of the Aki realm! Willy wouldn't give up his trick or treat basket so easily! Willy tore through their front-line, instantly killing dalvin!

--------------------------

Willy brought back both his trick-or-treat basket, AND 3 dead titans! It was a good Halloween for Willy and pals!
video

video
Last edited by DDDsDD999 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DDDsDD999

Re: Aki Realm not secure easily exploitable!! (PRANK)

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:28 pm

+1 liked and subd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Onep » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:29 pm

Whew, top lads are at it again. Hedgehug Op
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby razfen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby kngbby » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:32 pm

meow xd
kngbby

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:33 pm

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby DreadDawson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Looks like some good candy, hopefully you found some of the candy those bullies took from other kids.
DreadDawson

Postby Zeler » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:34 pm

rawr Xd
Zeler

Postby DreadDawson » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:39 pm

Forgot to add, very nice cut video. I appreciate not having to watch a 2 hour video to find the good parts.
DreadDawson

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:19 pm

I tried so hard and got so far....

It's ok AD at least you managed to bash some of our barter stands, that linen will be HARD to replace
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Next

Return to The Moot