Rescuing the trolls from the mad king (NK)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Rescuing the trolls from the mad king (NK)

Postby mstya » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:56 pm

When the war subsided and everyone took up their routine work, I just read through the forum with screenshots worlds 10.
I found an interesting screenshot from the king of the northern kingdom where they placed four trolls in their mine and held them captive. I felt sorry for these poor trolls and we decided to find this place and get them out.

Geleoric put on his "bobby helmet" and advanced to find ... after some time, the village was found and we began to think through a plan for rescuing trolls from their close cages, for some time my squad was ready to save these unfortunates.

As soon as we descended into the dungeon we tried to pull them out ... but the trolls were so much raging that they instantly rushed to our fighters taking them for the offenders ... We were disappointed but took the fight ... It is better to choose death than to be a slave in someone's dungeon

So we eased the fate of these poor trolls and pulled them out of the hands of the mad king
VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwsDaownjQU
Last edited by mstya on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Re: Rescuing the trolls from the mad king (NK)

Postby blank » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:01 pm

troll Heroes!! :D the Troll gods would be very pleased with you guys. #TLM
blank

Postby aselpina » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Just WOW! You are the noblest people with the purest hearts, I'm proud that I have such friends! <3 <3 <3
aselpina

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:11 pm

wow thanks for saving my brothers... muh heroes :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby blank » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:54 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:wow thanks for saving my brothers... muh heroes :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

And on that special day, Trollex's heart grew 10x sizes and he promised everyone he would have his revenge on NK for slaving his brethren!! :P
blank

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:06 pm

wow really good job there guys, animals should live in their natural environment not trapped in some madmans sex dungeon

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:21 pm

This is shocking what is happening in Dani's dungeons. This really shows the true face of this filthy larper Dani, down with the filth, down with the larp. Thank you Sacraer for bringing this filth to light, to us normal people.
dafels

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby blank » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:32 pm

dafels wrote:This is shocking what is happening in Dani's dungeons. This really shows the true face of this filthy larper Dani, down with the filth, down with the larp. Thank you Sacraer for bringing this filth to light, to us normal people.

so many shananagens that Defels had to rise up from valharra and breath new hearlthing air, ready to stand and fight for all that is not larpy!!
blank

Postby spawningmink » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Dani is a filthy larper tbh and he HAS to be destoryed
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Next

Return to The Moot