AD rekt once again

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

AD rekt once again

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Just a small fight, I'm too lazy to make a proper thread hehe
We were tracking some scents and found AD that was raiding some village, we koed sudo-kun whoever that is, then we koed sacraer (not recorded unfortunetly) and in the end NK that was also fighting AD at the time koed felix (thanks for the vid hehe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs348JU ... e=youtu.be
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: AD rekt once again

Postby dafels » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

i only know sacraer from there lmao ad.............................................................
dafels

Postby Felix01 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

it's not rekt
Felix01

Postby geleorik » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

these guys are the real wishful thinking.

HH and ozzy protected NK)
geleorik

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:56 pm

dafels wrote:i only know sacraer from there lmao ad.............................................................

You really care about your nonexistent village's reputation huh? AD, Maid Cafe, who cares, everyone knows who he's talking about.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby spawningmink » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:56 pm

I agree with davis, the only person there thats AD is sacraer and why is it every single time you guys dont have NK with you that we actually destroy you guys

did poor little ozzy understand that alone they cant do anything?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Just a small fight, I'm too lazy to make a proper thread hehe
We were tracking some scents and found AD that was raiding some village, we koed sudo-kun whoever that is, then we koed sacraer (not recorded unfortunetly) and in the end NK that was also fighting AD at the time koed felix (thanks for the vid hehe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs348JU ... e=youtu.be

wait for my video, this will explain a lot, why I received ko and other things, like the fact that you were hiding behind the NK which you yourself vilify, the coward
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby Felix01 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 pm

spawningmink wrote:I agree with davis, the only person there thats AD is sacraer and why is it every single time you guys dont have NK with you that we actually destroy you guys

did poor little ozzy understand that alone they cant do anything?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think so too
Felix01

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:59 pm

i recall us killing oly and dalvin without nk hmm and koing felix hmmm... and then u guys running away from multiple even fights hmmm... i mean ill give u guys the knarr fight and then the siege attempts xd

but everyone know sieging is impossible so its not surprising that the people attempting siege would lose???

its not like we asked NK to come lol we tracked u guys and then they found out that u were raiding one of their realms villages so they came, we didnt even know they were coming until they fukn boated on to our screen
Last edited by ChildhoodObesity on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Felix01 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:59 pm

BTW HH when NK Coming :)
http://prntscr.com/h9zxsg
Felix01

Next

Return to The Moot