AD rekt once again

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD rekt once again

Postby spawningmink » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 am

id dont even sudnestand wat you are asyaing
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 am

eh idk why would we even explain ourselves to you anyone but w/e

HH left the F&I & NK alliance becouse of reasons hehe but we are still neutral, we won't help them but we won't attack them either.
You were raiding their citizen, we were tracking you, what were we supposed to do when we met? Why would we do a 3 way fight when the 3rd team is neutral with us? Obviously, we just kept fighting you guys.
We were running away becouse we got split up and had to meet with kankus and bubbey that were coming from Aurora, you were outnumbering us so we waited till we get even numbers while our bois were coming. Anyways, I don't feel like running away is bad when you clearly see that winning is gonna be risky/impossible. Atleast we aren't running to our safe palis everywhere around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RoxlYMxEJM

idk why I even uploaded this vid but I hope you will stop talking shit hehe (see you in 1 month when you leave your walls again!!)
Last edited by Ozzy123 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby berthedin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 am

>gank noobs under dalvin's village
>raid village in nk realm
>be surprised of getting fight with 2 fractions
>oh oh we are outnumbering and oustatting HH, let's fight them
>omg we are same numbers, let's ruuun to safe palisade matushka sacraer
gangsters 2k17
t b h
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby mstya » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:16 am

Since the NK used the knar, the most obvious ways would be those roads indicated in the screenshot or they could just use the road.
This proves only one thing:
1) Either the NK has a topographical cretinism
2) Either HH liars
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 am

as i said earlier man we literallllllly found out they were coming as they boated on screen
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 am

mstya wrote:Image
Since the NK used the knar, the most obvious ways would be those roads indicated in the screenshot or they could just use the road.
2) Either HH liars

heh on my vid you can see that they were not in party so maybe they used the game mechanic called SCENTS and TRACKING hehe u know just maybe thats what happend??
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby mstya » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
mstya wrote:Image
2) Either HH liars

heh on my vid you can see that they were not in party so maybe they used the game mechanic called SCENTS and TRACKING hehe u know just maybe thats what happend??

Do you believe in the fact that 4 cripples from NK went to track us? When they sit in the palisade instead of what would be fighting 12x6?
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:33 am

ya i believe it
ChildhoodObesity

Postby mstya » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:Image
ya i believe it

you did not notice that this is the only 2 cases? And in both you participate
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:41 am

i dont know why that when u guys are out killing nabs and shit 24/7 that youre surprised when people track you XD and you act like only 2 times isnt a lot when its probably 2 out of 3 total times :THINKING:

anyways its pretty clear what happened you guys can go on with your conspiracies as much as you want X D

since he said coming from south and that he was "scouting" i assumed he saw a shit ton more of u guys coming on boats to cut us off in the water since we were being chased north heh we seriously didnt know it was NK until like just as we saw them come on our screen and the video clearly shows that!!
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot