AD rekt once again

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD rekt once again

Postby calebsnow » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:21 am

Im just glad to say that who ever you "raiders" are, you are by far the worst of the worst in you're craft.
Truly a sad raid. Took nothing of value, only able to kill one of 3 people online inside the walls and broke a kiln.

Amazing, perhaps you could give me you're copy of raiding for dummies so I can learn something.
Body Bags 2 Boston, Haven - Boston City Crooks,
calebsnow

Postby spawningmink » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 pm

calebsnow wrote:Im just glad to say that who ever you "raiders" are, you are by far the worst of the worst in you're craft.
Truly a sad raid. Took nothing of value, only able to kill one of 3 people online inside the walls and broke a kiln.

Amazing, perhaps you could give me you're copy of raiding for dummies so I can learn something.

From what I could figure out is that when we found out that it was an old friends town we stopped raiding and focused our attention onto hedgehugs, you want to talk shit about stuff you don’t know? Maybe we could come back and actually put some effort into a raid. THINKING EMOJI

As soon as dove was killed I had like 4 people message me asking if it was us and then after figuring out that we had multiplied old friend in the town we stopped everything, fucking moron
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DreadDawson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Realized it was an old friend's town... after you killed the old friend.

Some friends you are.
DreadDawson

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm

poor dove shes even more ad than u frost... feelsbadman
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:36 pm

DreadDawson wrote:Realized it was an old friend's town... after you killed the old friend.

Some friends you are.

when you have no kins how do you expect to know? even after she moved to enemy lands

u stupid bro?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby pheonixA » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 pm

spawningmink wrote:
DreadDawson wrote:Realized it was an old friend's town... after you killed the old friend.

Some friends you are.

when you have no kins how do you expect to know? even after she moved to enemy lands

u stupid bro?

1. No kins because they keep dieing all the time.
2. they most likely wouldve known as they had moved i think 4 months ago and other friends of yours have them kinned and talk. just didnt care.
3. For killing a friend and stealing anything they got (smashing bone kilns) i havent heard 1 iota of a sorry from them, i know you werent there and dont expect anything from you, but stop defending them. I wouldve thought if anything you would be bloody angry after the things shes done for you. Its the sorry part thats pissing me off atm mistakes can happen, but to not say anything.....
pheonixA

Postby spawningmink » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Dove is a very nice lady but there’s nothing I can do about her moving to enemy territory and then everyone who was there didn’t have her kinned in the first place, the only guy there who was associated with AD was sacraer and he didn’t even have her kinned from early world. But as soon as they found out who it was everything was stopped

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby RedSkies » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm

I'm pretty sure Dove isn't your friend xD
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Postby dafels » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 pm

RedSkies wrote:I'm pretty sure Dove isn't your friend xD

excuse me???? who are you to say this?
dafels

Postby spawningmink » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:30 am

RedSkies wrote:I'm pretty sure Dove isn't your friend xD

pretty sure ur actually a nerdxd

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot