Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Postby TheLoli » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:27 am

It has been a bit since I played, and of course my place has been looted of everything valuable so I have the option to move without worry. I'm currently set up under the influence of the Akihibara kingdom I think (unless they lost control over my area since last I played). Not sure what kingdom is currently good to set up at, or who are the current griefers of others and who are relatively safer for those who aren't good at the combat to set up near. xD I do know Akihibara kingdom helped me out in the past when me and my friend who plays with me were getting harassed by this group of Russian players that were set up a few minimaps away from us, just not sure about what is going on now. Think I read in a thread that DiS is currently inactive and no longer harassing people this world? :D
TheLoli

Re: Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Postby Potjeh » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Hedgehugs has great buffs and they're friendly. Just don't settle near a village because you're likely to get caught in crossfire when they're fighting AD.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby TheLoli » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:48 am

Potjeh wrote:Hedgehugs has great buffs and they're friendly. Just don't settle near a village because you're likely to get caught in crossfire when they're fighting AD.

Thank you for the reply. :3 Talking with my friend now about what he wants to do then we will decide on when to do our move.
TheLoli

Postby iamahh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:02 am

Fire & Ice and Northern Kingdom also have nice buffs, but Hedgehugs have Community Fair market
iamahh

Postby TheLoli » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 am

iamahh wrote:Fire & Ice and Northern Kingdom also have nice buffs, but Hedgehugs have Community Fair market

I have Community Fair registered on my charisma alt unless it changed and I can't teleport to it anymore. I know they got raided so not sure how different things are now compared to when I last played.

Also interesting note.. we joined within a week. xD Unless you have an older account.
TheLoli

Postby iamahh » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 am

it's the same charter stone, lost some stalls but seems ok now
iamahh

Postby maze » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 am

Nk are by far the friendliest people out there.
Kingdom buffs.
and they also have a market and public work stations.

Wulf have a post somewhere on here about the kingdom.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Postby TheLoli » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 am

maze wrote:Nk are by far the friendliest people out there.
Kingdom buffs.
and they also have a market and public work stations.

Wulf have a post somewhere on here about the kingdom.

Will probably go there I think. Depends on what my friend wants too of course. It will be an interesting journey either way. :3
TheLoli

Postby HolaAmigo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:04 pm

You are welcome in NK as every player who doesnt consider nice buildings, events, larping as an autistic way to enjoy the game. Check our thread out in dwarves and thiefes subforum and join our discord. Then contact someone from capital city or basically anyone around NK and we will help you to set up a village or find home in some present villages :)
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:29 am

HolaAmigo wrote:every player who doesnt consider nice buildings, events, larping as an autistic way to enjoy the game.

If anything, by the definition of ASD, those lashing out and not showing typical human emotions and appreciation for nicer things are more likely to be autistic.

But really, doesn't this all come down to the whole Ancient Greek philosophies on life, austere warrior clan Sparta vs artistic, affluent Athens?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Next

Return to The Moot