Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Postby mgmmads » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 pm

A lot of war have come and gone in the different Kingdoms, NK being no exception. It is true that we had people move here from HH, but it's also true the other way. This game makes it very hard to protect everyone, so the exchange of people moving between NK and HH is an understandable and frankly expected thing. (The grass is always greener on the other side) Only thing I can recommend you from my own experience so far with the game, stay far away from Akihabara and DiS, you will probably come to regret moving to either of those two kingdoms.
Fire and Ice is a lovely kingdom, with a relatively closed community.
HedgeHugs are big and sprawling with life, and houses a lot of strong people!
While we at Northern Kingdom are.. well frankly, relatively larpy and easy going. o/
“We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." - Konstantin Jireček
mgmmads

Postby HolaAmigo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:his name was explorer jeff

that's a joke right? XD
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:34 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:

that's a joke right? XD

no he pmed me saying you guys wouldnt help him so we got scents and killed the guy who killed him xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby HolaAmigo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
HolaAmigo wrote:

that's a joke right? XD

no he pmed me saying you guys wouldnt help him so we got scents and killed the guy who killed him xd

And who was that guy? Tell me the story I am very interested, especially that the only person I know running with nick explorer is this guy right there:
Not to mention that I never spoke with him and kinned on my crafter purely for description purposes lol.

But I looked through messages in NK, and indeed found explorer Jeff. Guy who joined the chat and immediately (and joined just for that purpose it seems) asked for a help:
Considering how many times akihabara tried to backstab us, such poor story was really fishy. But I never said anything like you said, what is more, I told the guy that instead of going there and avenging his life it would be better to give him some curios and food if he's such fresh character.
But someone, I guess you were this such nice dude, went there and avenged poor explorer jeff (i guess thats just coincidence that leon is using explorer nick and story is legit indeed). So the guy said its all ok and he poofed and never seen him again afterwards, frosty appeared though.
Anyway how is explorer jeff? He moved to HH? Coz apparently he's not playing in NK anymore.
HolaAmigo

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

i have him kinned now he lives in hedgehugs, doesnt play much. but he just pmed me asking for help and i already saw what he was saying in NK chat so we went up to grab the scents not caring if it was a trap and it turned out it wasnt xd. the guy we killed prob had like 200-300ua pretty much a nab as well. so i guess you got it wrong!!!

explorer and explorer jeff HAVE TO BE THE SAME PEOPLE!!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby HolaAmigo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:42 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i have him kinned now he lives in hedgehugs, doesnt play much. but he just pmed me asking for help and i already saw what he was saying in NK chat so we went up to grab the scents not caring if it was a trap and it turned out it wasnt xd. the guy we killed prob had like 200-300ua pretty much a nab as well. so i guess you got it wrong!!!

Wow i must have really got it wrong!!!!!!!! Doesnt change the fact that I never said someone is not worth our time because he looks too new ingame. So next time u decide to talk shit out of nowhere about me like this please double check it. Can I ask last thing though? Any clue why dude after NK refused helping him with murdering the guy, he decided to write to you?
HolaAmigo

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:03 am

HolaAmigo wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i have him kinned now he lives in hedgehugs, doesnt play much. but he just pmed me asking for help and i already saw what he was saying in NK chat so we went up to grab the scents not caring if it was a trap and it turned out it wasnt xd. the guy we killed prob had like 200-300ua pretty much a nab as well. so i guess you got it wrong!!!

Wow i must have really got it wrong!!!!!!!! Doesnt change the fact that I never said someone is not worth our time because he looks too new ingame. So next time u decide to talk shit out of nowhere about me like this please double check it. Can I ask last thing though? Any clue why dude after NK refused helping him with murdering the guy, he decided to write to you?

this might be far fetched and maybe it's just me being an idiot but I think he might've wanted trollex to help him

DaniAngione wrote:I think what RedSkies means is that the NK is the only realm with a platform where every hermit, every village and everyone within the realm, from strangers or unknown hermits to big and closer villages can officially ask for support and it will be answered.

But... That's just not true?

Look, NK is a friendly faction, I can agree on that. I just (personally) think the attitude of NK representatives is rather slimy and sleazy, with passively aggressive forum posts and subtly self-proclaiming as the "white knights for noobs" while it couldn't be further from the truth, I think it's well known NK has the worst fighter squad in the game and cannot protect shit. Yes, your group is more larpy (which is appealing to most players), yes it's aesthetically pleasing, yes it's more of a social community and less of an actual faction, but that's all it is. In all honesty if I were a noob there would be no difference between joining NK and joining a social IRC channel. If thriving in the game even a bit is the plan I don't see why anyone would live there.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby HolaAmigo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:28 am

And offending NK starts again. Anyway, let it be, I’m glad u guys have super squads always ready to defend anyone within kingdom borders and you’re supper suportive to noobs and newbies. We don’t really need such titles and we are okay with others being white knights. If you guys have strong need for that and u feel offended that we kinda feel doing great with supporting newbies and having really nice community, then we’re just going to leave it. That wasnt and its not the point of this topic. As I said in first post, feel free to join NK and you are welcome. FnI and HH arent bad choices also, we dont recommend Akihabara and Dis realms for obvious reasons.
HolaAmigo

Postby Zeler » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 am

Wow, NK really needs to step a little down with this passive aggresion.
Zeler

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 am

HolaAmigo wrote:And offending NK starts again. Anyway, let it be, I’m glad u guys have super squads always ready to defend anyone within kingdom borders and you’re supper suportive to noobs and newbies. We don’t really need such titles and we are okay with others being white knights. If you guys have strong need for that and u feel offended that we kinda feel doing great with supporting newbies and having really nice community, then we’re just going to leave it. That wasnt and its not the point of this topic. As I said in first post, feel free to join NK and you are welcome. FnI and HH arent bad choices also, we dont recommend Akihabara and Dis realms for obvious reasons.

You completely missed the point and I think your attitude is a big reason many people from HH didn't want to be affiliated with NK. You bring a bad name to your nice kingdom. I suggest you stop responding

Zeler wrote:Wow, NK really needs to step a little down with this passive aggresion.

I agree with my best friend Zeler
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot