Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Possibly returning.. not sure where to set up. :3

Postby AntiBlitz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
There's also Fire and Ice, they have ok buffs I think and they're friendly people, but don't have a trading hub or anything social that I'm aware of (someone correct me on this), every other kingdom is irrelevant basically, with nothing going for them

while you brought this up, which Kingdoms actually exist in the game?

Northern Kingdom
Hedgehugs
DIS
Fire & Ice
Akihabara

is there more? were there more?
AntiBlitz

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:42 am

AntiBlitz wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:
There's also Fire and Ice, they have ok buffs I think and they're friendly people, but don't have a trading hub or anything social that I'm aware of (someone correct me on this), every other kingdom is irrelevant basically, with nothing going for them

while you brought this up, which Kingdoms actually exist in the game?

Northern Kingdom
Hedgehugs
DIS
Fire & Ice
Akihabara

is there more? were there more?

Define kingdom. Any realm claim? there's over a dozen noname realms all over the place. I wouldn't call every realm totem a kingdom as I wouldn't call every village totem a village (some are sattelites or node villages). If we are using my interpretation of the word "kingdom" then the ones you mentioned are the only ones existing right now, keep in mind only 1 person plays in Dis I think and it's a completely irrelevant kingdom now that if you attacked a cairn probably nobody would respond. Soooo I wouldn't count Dis there either.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:06 am

HolaAmigo wrote:Wow i must have really got it wrong!!!!!!!! Doesnt change the fact that I never said someone is not worth our time because he looks too new ingame. So next time u decide to talk shit out of nowhere about me like this please double check it. Can I ask last thing though? Any clue why dude after NK refused helping him with murdering the guy, he decided to write to you?

well sure but you said his settlement looked unlegit and asked where his claim was and he responded he was new and didnt have one and you were like let me tell you why no one will help you it looks unlegit and u dont have a claim and blah blah blah but i guess you didnt say hes not worth your time hehe regardless though you said you wouldnt help him basically cuz his setup looks unlegit which is due to him being new to the game. also the guy was in HH discord too and im always helping when people get killed and shit there so i imagine thats why he pmed me
ChildhoodObesity

Postby TheLoli » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 am

Well me and my friend currently are in NK territory. Thanks everyone for their suggestions and help. :3 Where we were living at (was our place since day 1 of this world) was pretty close to Aki's capital so probably a good thing that we moved regardless!
TheLoli

Postby Flyrella » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:34 pm

As a former member of the NK I would add that even though there are lots of super nice people and I made really good friends there, I absolutely disagree with some of it's politics. Our key fights were won only because other strong factions were helping yet somehow the NK ended up without the support of HH because of weird attitude of some of the NK members. Larping is not too larpy really and also somehow I personally always felt a bit exile (I know there was some of my fault in it too) but still, it is not that friendly as it wants to look like. So, be aware. Yet it is a very nice place to live in anyway.
Flyrella

Postby dafels » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Flyrella wrote:but still, it is not that friendly as it wants to look like. So, be aware.

north korea abbreviation NK sounds terribly familiar to northern kingdom's abbreviation NK. They also seem to pretend NK is the best place to live in whenever it is not just like North Korea is doing. Think it is just a coincidence? It is not. This larper Dani is actually Kim himself.
dafels

Postby DaniAngione » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:15 pm

dafels wrote:north korea abbreviation NK sounds terribly familiar to northern kingdom's abbreviation NK. They also seem to pretend NK is the best place to live in whenever it is not just like North Korea is doing. Think it is just a coincidence? It is not. This larper Dani is actually Kim himself.

W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Previous

Return to The Moot