People Around this Area

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

People Around this Area

Postby Jackiehero » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:07 pm

So, going back into the game, searching around an area to live in at Hedgehugs and since I want the benefits of Hedgehugs so then I can at least stand a chance of wildlife, I might need to understand what kind people are in the area I'm at currently(see attached photo), I don't know who these people are and should I be careful with these people?

Also, I know some of the labeled may not exist anymore due to several reasons, but hey, I should play it safe, got attacked not too long ago by a guy with basically full gear ready for war, yeah, thanks man, really needed that when coming back.

ALSO, to the guy who attacked me: Amazing job defending your lands from a guy wearing full nettle and a sprucecap that's running away from you, good job, eliminated one of the most dangerous kinds of folks around.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (186.61 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
Jackiehero

Re: People Around this Area

Postby RedSkies » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 pm

You should pm Trollex on the HH discord.
He always helps people, especially new to the game. He will track that person down for you. He even helps people that are not in HH, so you will be sure to help you out. Great guy

ChildhoodObesity wrote:the guy was in HH discord too and im always helping when people get killed and shit there so i imagine thats why he pmed me

Here is a link to the HH discord:
https://discord.gg/Uy8yzm4

Message this guy:
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Postby Jackiehero » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 pm

RedSkies wrote:You should pm Trollex on the HH discord.
He always helps people, especially new to the game. He will track that person down for you. He even helps people that are not in HH, so you will be sure to help you out. Great guy

ChildhoodObesity wrote:the guy was in HH discord too and im always helping when people get killed and shit there so i imagine thats why he pmed me

Here is a link to the HH discord:
https://discord.gg/Uy8yzm4

Message this guy:

Thanks, I'll see to him and ask him about some things, going back is tough, especially since World 10 is pretty old now
Jackiehero

Postby AntiBlitz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Jackiehero wrote:

Thanks, I'll see to him and ask him about some things, going back is tough, especially since World 10 is pretty old now

who cares? i started in May, the world had already been going for months. You can certainly become something in this world, regardless of age. If you play with others, youll boost your character so absurdly fast. Its the hermiting that makes coming to an old world hard.
AntiBlitz

Postby blank » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:48 pm

tbh my exp on hermiting. attributes didnt mean shit to me. i maybe had like 200 str or something close to it by the end of a world while i was hermiting.
Get yourself with the good grouop of people and you will have 200 attributes in a single day.
blank

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:10 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:
Jackiehero wrote:

who cares? i started in May, the world had already been going for months. You can certainly become something in this world, regardless of age. If you play with others, youll boost your character so absurdly fast. Its the hermiting that makes coming to an old world hard.

Actually I totally disagree, not on playing with others makes it easier, ofc it does, but about hermiting in an old world. It's a perfect time to come back, there are less ppl vying for resources, less griefing, more special resources are now opened up and unclaimed and there are plenty of abandoned villages to loot for upgrades in gear, tools and crops and in HH's you have an awesome market with really good prices, not to mention access to the free well with 131q water. :)

I started back roughly 3 months ago, I've grouped together local small villages and other hermits to create a friendly environment, have my own village, originally as a hermit but now have two lovely villagers, have good q on crops and tools, equipment, found all my livestock tamed and ready to go, lol, and stats are not too bad for 3 months worth of casual play, gildings, kingdom buffs and bonuses from credos help. Now is a good time to start, depending on your location ofc. :)

Anyway, I'm further south than where you are set up so can't help with regard to your question on those particular villages but good luck. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby spawningmink » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 pm

maybe next time ull stay away from my land...............................
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:59 am

thats me pls leave me be
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby mlg_no-Scoper » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 am

I've noticed this small base beginning to form. Is this you?
mlg_no-Scoper

Postby spawningmink » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:16 am

mlg_no-Scoper wrote:Image

I've noticed this small base beginning to form. Is this you?

if you dont want to be the next person to get noscoped you better frig off
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Next

Return to The Moot