Greetings Virus people, Dani(Wulfkin) KOD!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Greetings Virus people, Dani(Wulfkin) KOD!

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Flyrella wrote:
KitsuneG wrote:
Flyrella wrote:like what?

drink vodka, eat onion, fight a bear

obvious!

onions?

there is no garlic in-game, so yes, onions.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby HolaAmigo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:30 pm

For real guys, I'm not going to argue of how fair or unfair that fight was, how bad we or how bad you guys sucked, but if you feel like a winner could you at least include whole fights and not cut video in a way where u hide basically every hit we made? You have some real problems with self-esteem or what? It's just getting more and more pathetic how you're trying to hide all of your mistakes and struggle so much to show how amazing you are :roll:
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby markec121 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 pm

Hola Maybe Get some respect Kid
markec121

Postby razfen » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:36 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that boat fight holy shit
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Chebermech » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:39 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:struggle so much to show how amazing you are :roll:

i think im going to start saving quotes from different factions and villages this being the first on the NK list ¦]

though honestly pathetic isn't the right word for this occasion, its just a part of human nature, if you want the whole truth you might as well give up on humanity, but to get a better picture, its always nice to hear what the other side has to say.
Chebermech

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:struggle so much to show how amazing you are :roll:

Its Frosty, what do u want? Whatever he say there always be b.. lie
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Flyrella » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 pm

KitsuneG wrote:

why garlic and not cucumbers or lard with barley bread?
Flyrella

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Flyrella wrote:
KitsuneG wrote:

why garlic and not cucumbers or lard with barley bread?

u cant fight a bear without garlic, believe me, im a russian
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby spawningmink » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:44 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:For real guys, I'm not going to argue of how fair or unfair that fight was, how bad we or how bad you guys sucked, but if you feel like a winner could you at least include whole fights and not cut video in a way where u hide basically every hit we made? You have some real problems with self-esteem or what? It's just getting more and more pathetic how you're trying to hide all of your mistakes and struggle so much to show how amazing you are :roll:

There’s nothing to hide, you guys damaged Felix for like 500 and maybe did 200 damage to someone else? I also didn’t mention how mads took 200 damage and then was to scared to even bait near us on the knarr, also how you guys ran from boats on your knarr and refused to fight us. The video shows exciting things, not you guys dealing small amounts of damage to us. Did you want me to show the recording of your fresh alts repairing the cairns? Or you stealing horses and boats on alts?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:46 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:For real guys, I'm not going to argue of how fair or unfair that fight was, how bad we or how bad you guys sucked, but if you feel like a winner could you at least include whole fights and not cut video in a way where u hide basically every hit we made? You have some real problems with self-esteem or what? It's just getting more and more pathetic how you're trying to hide all of your mistakes and struggle so much to show how amazing you are :roll:

what should I have left in the video like you and your beaten friend tried to keep from us 2x2? Or how did my internet break down and I ran into village to do a modem reboot without any persecution? Is that what you want to see? I started shooting the 2nd time when Zasada and Dani already got REKT. I would love to add it. I just cut out like you 20 minutes running away guys ... Fights without save palisades - death for you
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot