Greetings Virus people, Dani(Wulfkin) KOD!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Greetings Virus people, Dani(Wulfkin) KOD!

Postby spawningmink » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhs95Ew1f4
ACT 1] how to abandon your friends 101""""""""""""

It was a nice day in the Akihabara realm, The bots were farming, all Russians were doing Russian things and even my best friend Davis had left me a nice message to wake up to! my team decided to go and challenge the great realm of NK but this time with a twist! we did not do it under Akihbara, we had a special friend do the task so the warriors of NK would think it was a simple mistake! Image
after many hours of traveling to this great realm we ported in and started to engage our enemy! with them being completely caught off guard panic set in and they did the only thing NK warrior know how to do! run back to their knarr. during this time the great king Dani got caught and took some damage!Image
but safely made it to the knarr along with most of the NK warriors, as the rest of our warriors got into boats and had a little mexcian stand off with the knarr, sacraer exclaimed that him and mulor were chasing someone who got cut off! it was no other than Bjarke! it turns out hes not very good at running and sacraer took him down! Image Image
but suddenly sacraer screamed in chat "Хуй тебе в роть! твою мать моргала выколю, падла Oyah Dah Papakina,Yoscho Papakina" (for those who do not speak russian, this roughly translates to "my client has crashed help me") by the time the rest of the team had gotten there it seems NK had backed off and ported home!

Act 2] YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

we started bashing the carin and it seemed that NK would not show their faces again that day, but boy were we wrong! when it was down to 25% someone said that they see warriors coming from the north and sure enough it was NK! thinking it was a bait we stayed back and our team was torn! half of us said we should go back and the other half wanted to fight when sacraer told us his internet was fixed and he was coming to help we decided to chase NK and say fuck the carins! as soon as sacraer showed up NK turned around and started running as we slowly picked them off 1 by 1! Image Image Image
Dani let it be known that next time you will not have to only heal wounds! but create a new char...

Winter had about 10k stats so this KO was pretty decent actually

IN MEMORY OF THE FALLEN
DANI
BJARKE
WINTER
ZASADA (maybe?????)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhs95Ew1f4
Last edited by spawningmink on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Greetings Virus people, Dani(Wulfkin) KOD!

Postby HolaAmigo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 pm

You could respect the fact that we decided to go outnumbered and outstated fight when our cairns were already safe, but instead of learning how to not be pussies you guys seem like your life got fulfilled as hell today :lol:

Funny that u even mention that u guys wanted to rush to safepali but when sacraer got back u can fight :D
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby Scaramouche » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:00 pm

gg wp scaramouched
Scaramouche

Postby spawningmink » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:01 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:You could respect the fact that we decided to go outnumbered and outstated fight when our cairns were already safe, but instead of learning how to not be pussies you guys seem like your life got fulfilled as hell today :lol:

Funny that u even mention that u guys wanted to rush to safepali but when sacraer got back u can fight :D

i only said some people wanted to go back, I was talking about defending carins or chasing you nerds down
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Flyrella » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:07 pm

spawningmink wrote:all Russians were doing Russian things

what do Russians do?
Flyrella

Postby spawningmink » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Flyrella wrote:

what do Russians do?

Russian things

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DaniAngione » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:14 pm

W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby Flyrella » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Flyrella wrote:

what do Russians do?

Russian things

like what?
Flyrella

Postby KitsuneG » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Flyrella wrote:like what?

drink vodka, eat onion, fight a bear

obvious!
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Flyrella » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:25 pm

KitsuneG wrote:
Flyrella wrote:like what?

drink vodka, eat onion, fight a bear

obvious!

onions?
Flyrella

Next

Return to The Moot