Act of kindness completely disregarded (OFFER DENIED)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Act of kindness completely disregarded (OFFER DENIED)

Postby spawningmink » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Hello my fellow hearthlings! today I bring to you a very VERY sad story of my 2 most best friends in this game turning down our alliance offer... My team and I decided to patrol around the great kingdom of NK hoping to maybe catch a stray fighter doing quests, but what we found shocked us greatly! I couldnt believe my eyes! it was Berth and his polish brother ozzy! with ozzy leaving berth behind sprinting away on a horse we thought it would be a good time to maybe speak to berth about joining our alliance but sadly he just kept running! After a quick chase this silly polish man thought it would be a good idea to swim while we had a boat and sadly got caught on the wrong end of sacraers axe! moments later we managed to KO ozzy and Ziggy aswell... sacraer was telling us to kill them but then another voice came over the discord! it was no other than mulor!! he explained that we are not murders and will not take part in this toxic act and that if they die, they will surely quit and complain on the fourms leaving us with nobody to fight... I whispered to ozzy to stay down and dont move but he got up and started running again so being the nice Canadian that I am, I knocked him down one more time giving him a final chance... sadly his corrupted polish brain couldnt get the message and he ran back to his friends telling us he didnt want to be in our alliance. next time we wont be so nice Gabriel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYYtkZ2 ... e=youtu.be

WE REFUSE TO KILL INNOCENT NABS
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Act of kindness completely disregarded (OFFER DENIED)

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Why don't you upload the part when 6 of you surrounded me IN WATER and I managed to just swim through you and run away HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????????????
Or the part where you completly ignore Berthedin thats koed IN MIDDLE OF A FUCKING LAKE and you just let him escape HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????

idk man I'd be ashamed if I wasted 2 like 1000000000000% secured kills xDDDDD
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Why don't you upload the part when 6 of you surrounded me IN WATER and I managed to just swim through you and run away HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????????????
Or the part where you completly ignore Berthedin thats koed IN MIDDLE OF A FUCKING LAKE and you just let him escape HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????????????

thats because youre a toxic noob killer
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Felix01 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Nice KO
Felix01

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:05 am

spawningmink wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Why don't you upload the part when 6 of you surrounded me IN WATER and I managed to just swim through you and run away HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????????????

thats because youre a toxic noob killer

confusing coming from u :thinking:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby sMartins » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:07 am

Lol :D, just found randomly on youtube, I have to post it :D :
Ozzy the Weasel's War Dance
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby Bulwonator » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:29 am

i see ozzy died today thats why he was so mean on teamspek
Bulwonator

Postby Xivice » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:10 am

Poor ozzy........
Xivice

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:37 am

:x
Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:43 am

Bulwonator wrote:i see ozzy died today thats why he was so mean on teamspek

hey i didnt die u stinker..
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Next

Return to The Moot