300 Vs 10

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: 300 Vs 10

Postby spawningmink » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:31 pm

ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:32 pm

mstya wrote:You said you raised the stats to your fighter after we killed you. Why are not you in combat? Are you too afraid to die again? Or lose your shit stuff?

I never said I raised my stats, I said I was going to, but then I decided against it, for the simple reason of the investment being too high for the returns I would be getting. I can have plenty of fun playing other games that don't take daily boring grind. But that's beside the point, you see my friend, what my comment was, was a JOKE. It went over your head, and unsurprisingly, Frosty's too. You're both braindead. Boom go fuck yourself.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:41 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
mstya wrote:You said you raised the stats to your fighter after we killed you. Why are not you in combat? Are you too afraid to die again? Or lose your shit stuff?

I never said I raised my stats, I said I was going to, but then I decided against it, for the simple reason of the investment being too high for the returns I would be getting. I can have plenty of fun playing other games that don't take daily boring grind. But that's beside the point, you see my friend, what my comment was, was a JOKE. It went over your head, and unsurprisingly, Frosty's too. You're both braindead. Boom go fuck yourself.

your leader Axsus wrote to me that you raised the characteristics, which of you then lies?
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby kngbby » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:08 pm

leader Axsus

kngbby

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Your alliance of hedgehogs, will soon die. You began to lie at the forum and people no longer look at you as heroes. You are too weak now. But you are afraid to admit that you need help. You took Polish guys that they would help organize your herd in battle, but even that did not help you. After the Polish guys refused to help NK, but you spat on their opinion and did what they wanted. Because if you do not help them, they will not help you. But you are too proud to admit it. You posed as the strongest faction after the death of DIS. But I created something stronger.
You can not fight my alliance, only by unifying strength. But when you unite forces with NK you backstab
your guys on the forum when some famous personalities write that there is no alliance. Polish guys do not want to help NK calling them fagots. At the same time, Bubbay calls polish boys to fight, as if on a fight without NK. By the same actions, backstab Trollex and Ozzy on the forum, refuting their words. People who understand anything in this game and politics. Must understand who the true fag. No lie Trollex and Ozzy. Liar fucked HH boss xD. Who spit on their subjects.
I never had anything against the kingdom of hedgehogs. We fought for pvp. But you guys have become gays, you do not want to admit weakness, but along with it you break off the official alliance with NK on the forum and in the Discord. And now tremble with fear and try to restore the attitude or something like that. If there are many people in the alliance, there are many conflicts. You guys do not sit on 2 chairs at once.
Or from you there are Polish guys. Or you will destroy the union with NK. And then only death awaits you. And no one will not support you, because you are already lied.
but I'll just sit and watch your collapse
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:34 pm

mstya wrote:

didn't read
DDDsDD999

Postby spawningmink » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:06 pm

svrog english da best
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:28 pm

I sat through the edge, you're welcome; it's almost as if there's more than one person in hedgehugs. Most don't want anything to do with NK, and some (the ones that helped them) do. Of course you're too retarded to understand that. Axucs lied to you, I'm sorry pal, my stats are even lower than they were when I died and they're not gonna go up.

Also you're taking this game too seriously. It's unhealthy at this point. Give your computer a little break, let the power supply cool off a bit.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:I sat through the edge, you're welcome; it's almost as if there's more than one person in hedgehugs. Most don't want anything to do with NK, and some (the ones that helped them) do. Of course you're too retarded to understand that. Axucs lied to you, I'm sorry pal, my stats are even lower than they were when I died and they're not gonna go up.

Also you're taking this game too seriously. It's unhealthy at this point. Give your computer a little break, let the power supply cool off a bit.

I just have the honor even in the game.
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:14 pm

mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.

>bragging about evict ko's
DDDsDD999

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot