OHHHH this POLKSA KREV...

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: OHHHH this POLKSA KREV...

Postby Zeler » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Bulwonator wrote:zeler (hes very hostile irl

thats completly untrue
Zeler

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:44 pm

zeler once said he would beat me up if he ever saw me
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby razfen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:47 pm

spawningmink wrote:zeler once said he would beat me up if he ever saw me

Honestly, name one person who hasn't said that to you outside of your little fanclub :D
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:52 pm

zeler has once beaten me up in real life.. for no reason.. he injected marihuana to his veins earlier that day too..
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby dafels » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:55 pm

razfen wrote:
spawningmink wrote:zeler once said he would beat me up if he ever saw me

Honestly, name one person who hasn't said that to you outside of your little fanclub :D

im in his little fanclub and i have told him that too wtf
dafels

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 pm

razren is the top fourm warrior, except all we do is laugh at him xd
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:03 pm

spawningmink wrote:razren is the top fourm warrior, except all we do is laugh at him xd

razfen is top lad u better don't say anything bad about him or i will smash u kid..
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
spawningmink wrote:razren is the top fourm warrior, except all we do is laugh at him xd

razfen is top lad u better don't say anything bad about him or i will smash u kid..

are you part of my fan club

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 pm

zeler is an aggressive beast tbh, i dont know whether his knives are for sushi or killing people
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Sollar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:32 am

Ozzy123 wrote:zeler has once beaten me up in real life.. for no reason.. he injected marihuana to his veins earlier that day too..

I know. When I was little I once stole Teleskop snakbox and Zeler beat me unconscious with a kebab. His meat was so hard he knocked me down in like 3 hits.
Sollar

Previous

Return to The Moot