OHHHH this POLKSA KREV...

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

OHHHH this POLKSA KREV...

Postby mstya » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:31 am

Tonight, I was just doing tasks and enjoying life in H&H. After several hours of traveling around the world, I decided to use the roads of the Community Fair.
But after 5 minutes I saw a strange Polish guy with the nickname Sad Bear. He asked me what I was going to do. I just went home in silence. Then I went on to carry out the tasks. My friend Felix started writing , that it's dangerous to go to the market and Polish guys want me to gank

I just teleported to the market and saw Kankus, after which the fight began 1 vs. 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQNHwQR ... e=youtu.be
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Re: OHHHH this POLKSA KREV...

Postby Felix01 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 am

Felix01

Postby Bulwonator » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:51 am

theyre not true polaks .... theres only a few true polska crev member which are true polaks whose are : ozzy (sad bear actually seems like a nickname he could put on,he often pumps dumb rappers nicknames or some unfunny rap memes as his nickname so it seems very likely it could be him,berthedin ( he either names himself berthedin or some stupid vulgar meme like fuck odditown or fuck your mom 69 ),zeler (hes very hostile irl,having shot me multiple times with bb gun and eating my special food (i am vegetarian ) he rather put some one word nickname referencing some indie event or a game or anything else nerds love or some ultra hermetic inside meme like those operated in polska crev,or he will just simply name zeler or zeler/something/,ancienciq (who is extremaly unmedial,hes also subject to turk jokes because hes turk) and his nicknames are total nonseme hermetic polish streamer memes like RAFON HERE GIT PYRKA but hes not really an active player because hes busy like communiting with city communication for like 5 hours a day because thats what living in polish big city looks like,and lastly theres Teleskop who polska crev members tend to be mean to but thats because they miss him and they know their crew isnt complete without him
Bulwonator

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:24 am

man kankus is actually so bad this was sad to watch, also LOL@Mads for getting evited, why is CF evicting allied now
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby blank » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 pm

spawningmink wrote:man kankus is actually so bad this was sad to watch, also LOL@Mads for getting evited, why is CF evicting allied now

aha i was wondering about that lel
blank

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:50 pm

why are you saying they are polska krev? the only polska crev members are Zeler & I, don't call random polish noobs polska crev pls
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:why are you saying they are polska krev? the only polska crev members are Zeler & I, don't call random polish noobs polska crev pls

and berth???
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:why are you saying they are polska krev? the only polska crev members are Zeler & I, don't call random polish noobs polska crev pls

and berth???

berth is northern kingdom now...
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby NOOBY93 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:

and berth???

berth is northern kingdom now...

what about teleskop... isnt he like the leader of polska krev
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Bulwonator » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:35 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:what about teleskop... isnt he like the leader of polska krev

theyre not true polaks .... theres only a few true polska crev member which are true polaks whose are : ozzy (sad bear actually seems like a nickname he could put on,he often pumps dumb rappers nicknames or some unfunny rap memes as his nickname so it seems very likely it could be him,berthedin ( he either names himself berthedin or some stupid vulgar meme like fuck odditown or fuck your mom 69 ),zeler (hes very hostile irl,having shot me multiple times with bb gun and eating my special food (i am vegetarian ) he rather put some one word nickname referencing some indie event or a game or anything else nerds love or some ultra hermetic inside meme like those operated in polska crev,or he will just simply name zeler or zeler/something/,ancienciq (who is extremaly unmedial,hes also subject to turk jokes because hes turk) and his nicknames are total nonseme hermetic polish streamer memes like RAFON HERE GIT PYRKA but hes not really an active player because hes busy like communiting with city communication for like 5 hours a day because thats what living in polish big city looks like,and lastly theres Teleskop who polska crev members tend to be mean to but thats because they miss him and they know their crew isnt complete without him
Bulwonator

Next

Return to The Moot