Need advice from professionals!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Need advice from professionals!

Postby tnrmnv » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:04 am

Vertilo wrote:I didn't stole anything why you killed me in my house? It was mean thing you did. I'm didnt crying I want justice. I'm didnt say something if I was such lvl as you.

Liar liar ass on fire.
What level do you think i am? I've only started to play 3 weeks ago.
tnrmnv

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:13 am

im going to hunt this kid down.......justice has to be served

COORDS PLS
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby tnrmnv » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:06 am

spawningmink wrote:im going to hunt this kid down.......justice has to be served

COORDS PLS

Well :(
You see, people, that`s why it sucks to be honest...
tnrmnv

Postby Kashirin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 am

spawningmink wrote:im going to hunt this kid down.......justice has to be served
COORDS PLS

The topic is closed. uselessly. Friends of human rights activists are not punished. As in life :)
Could return the things donated to us by good players the connection with which is lost along with the character of which you killed. 300q axe and 233q saw + 2 bags were very useful for starting.
Kashirin

Postby tnrmnv » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Kashirin wrote:
The topic is closed. uselessly. Friends of human rights activists are not punished. As in life :)
Could return the things donated to us by good players the connection with which is lost along with the character of which you killed. 300q axe and 233q saw + 2 bags were very useful for starting.

Dude..you are T H I E F. You stole from almost everyone i know. Stop acting like a good boy. The chars we killed were fresh alts for stealing with 0 stats. Jesus christ !

Someone definitely helped you with your "justice" today - our stuff and our animals are missing.
Guess what - it's on your base again.
You just like being a griefer an doing it by any means possible...
tnrmnv

Postby arcolithe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:55 pm

tnrmnv wrote:
Kashirin wrote:

Dude..you are T H I E F. You stole from almost everyone i know. Stop acting like a good boy. The chars we killed were fresh alts for stealing with 0 stats. Jesus christ !

Someone definitely helped you with your "justice" today - our stuff and our animals are missing.
Guess what - it's on your base again.
You just like being a griefer an doing it by any means possible...

how do you keep losing stuff? does he have a key or something?
arcolithe

Postby loftar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:02 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:heh well its hard to deliver justice if we dont know a crime has been committed!!

I've wondered from time to time if it would be fun if realm officials were somehow notified of crimes committed inside their realm.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby arcolithe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:06 pm

loftar wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:heh well its hard to deliver justice if we dont know a crime has been committed!!

I've wondered from time to time if it would be fun if realm officials were somehow notified of crimes committed inside their realm.

maybe a heavier weight of perception VS stealth? Take the equation from tracking a crime and halve it? Or make it a charisma weight (to be notified by gossip or w/e)
arcolithe

Postby tnrmnv » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:40 pm

arcolithe wrote:
how do you keep losing stuff? does he have a key or something?

We made a mistake settling in the place heavily poluted by milestones. Actually it was ok in the beginning, cause we had a small place, but after more people joined it became uncomfortable to make palisade around every house cause of those stones. Probably should have moved from there long time ago.
tnrmnv

Postby tnrmnv » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:42 pm

loftar wrote:I've wondered from time to time if it would be fun if realm officials were somehow notified of crimes committed inside their realm.

Could be cool for police not to leave scents, when justice delivered.
tnrmnv

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot