Need advice from professionals!

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Need advice from professionals!

Postby Kashirin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi old-timers game! My comrade and I started playing a game in the crown of hedgehogs! After 2 weeks of play we were killed and pokratornoograbili (destroy the wooden palisade)
How can you get a fence if the fence is broken in 10 minutes? Where is the justice of the kingdom? Help the survival advice!
Last edited by Kashirin on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kashirin

Re: Need advice from professionals!

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:36 pm

heh well its hard to deliver justice if we dont know a crime has been committed!! if you got koed at your house can check it out tho!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby spawningmink » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 pm

I bet willy was the one who did it
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Cayur » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 am

jutsice for kingdom criminality pls
Cayur

Postby tnrmnv » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:46 am

Kashirin wrote:Hi old-timers game! My comrade and I started playing a game in the crown of hedgehogs! After 2 weeks of play we were killed and pokratornoograbili (destroy the wooden palisade) residents (http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-53.24&y=69.21&zoom=9 )
How can you get a fence if the fence is broken in 10 minutes? Where is the justice of the kingdom? Help the survival advice! ( http://odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-60.36&y=73.81&zoom=9 my house!)

First of all we killed you because you stole from us and the whole neighborhood.
Second - you gotta build your palisade on claim you silly.

Justice is already served. Relax.
tnrmnv

Postby Kashirin » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:18 pm

First of all we killed you because you stole from us and the whole neighborhood.
Second - you gotta build your palisade on claim you silly.

Justice is already served. Relax.[/quote]

Are you justified? Already the 3rd day you run to us and kill. (still stole our reserves of curiosities) Shame on you! And explain how you can build a palisade on claim? Smart ass!
Last edited by Kashirin on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kashirin

Postby tnrmnv » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:36 pm

Kashirin wrote:Are you justified? Already the 3rd day you run to us and kill. (still stole our reserves of curiosities) Shame on you! And explain how you can build a palisade on claim? Smart ass!

Lol. So you saying someone killed you again. You probably have to stop making "friends". Shame it wasn't me.
I would like to, honestly.
It takes 3 days for palisade to dry (otherwise it's destructable by hand). And it takes a little thought to figure that it's better for your palisade to be on claimed territory. Here's what you have to do:
-build it on claim (on your claim)
-wait 3 days
-don`t steal
You did it all wrong.
Your curiosities are shit. I wouldn't bother wasting inventory space with that.
Stop crying and man up. Pathetic.
tnrmnv

Postby Vertilo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:57 pm

tnrmnv wrote:
Kashirin wrote:Are you justified? Already the 3rd day you run to us and kill. (still stole our reserves of curiosities) Shame on you! And explain how you can build a palisade on claim? Smart ass!

Lol. So you saying someone killed you again. You probably have to stop making "friends". Shame it wasn't me.
I would like to, honestly.
It takes 3 days for palisade to dry (otherwise it's destructable by hand). And it takes a little thought to figure that it's better for your palisade to be on claimed territory. Here's what you have to do:
-build it on claim (on your claim)
-wait 3 days
-don`t steal
You did it all wrong.
Your curiosities are shit. I wouldn't bother wasting inventory space with that.
Stop crying and man up. Pathetic.

Man you are so clever. And whence you know about what curiosities we have? I think it was you with your friends who killed us and stole our shit curiosities. And you destroy palisade twice.
Vertilo

Postby tnrmnv » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Vertilo wrote:Man you are so clever. And whence you know about what curiosities we have? I think it was you with your friends who killed us and stole our shit curiosities. And you destroy palisade twice.

1. I`m not a man. I am a girl.
2. I did kill you and your friend. But only once.
3. I`ve destroyed a section of your palisade twice to teach you to cover it with a claim.
Now about curiosities.
You had a lot of stuff you stole from other people. Mammoth tusk, golden ring, etc - I took them.
Why are you crying about curiosities? Lol. It makes no sense. Trying to appear humble or what?
tnrmnv

Postby Vertilo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:55 pm

tnrmnv wrote:
Vertilo wrote:Man you are so clever. And whence you know about what curiosities we have? I think it was you with your friends who killed us and stole our shit curiosities. And you destroy palisade twice.

1. I`m not a man. I am a girl.
2. I did kill you and your friend. But only once.
3. I`ve destroyed a section of your palisade twice to teach you to cover it with a claim.
Now about curiosities.
You had a lot of stuff you stole from other people. Mammoth tusk, golden ring, etc - I took them.
Why are you crying about curiosities? Lol. It makes no sense. Trying to appear humble or what?

I didn't stole anything why you killed me in my house? It was mean thing you did. I'm didnt crying I want justice. I'm didnt say something if I was such lvl as you.
Vertilo

Next

Return to The Moot