NK bug abusing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK bug abusing

Postby mstya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 am

ricky wrote:"I'm upset I have to spend more than 8 hours to destroy months and months of someone's work"

you must have warriors who can protect you, you must cooperate with people or you die most likely
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby aselpina » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:49 am

ricky wrote:"I'm upset I have to spend more than 8 hours to destroy months and months of someone's work"

man, what are u talking about? The H&H is full oh wilderness spirit of nature, fate and human desperate nature tho, if you throw month and month on building something, you must defend it with all your soul, ppl source and expirience you've kept in frames of worlds laws, just like irl
aselpina

Postby Zesto » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:03 am

Even if AK did the same thing when AK did it we didn't put them down outside and use them to attack a raid camp we have not used them in a defensive way that has actually impacted the game well NK on the other hand more specificly VH used them because they were going to loes the fight so they used it to protect there village solely with that bug which is very diffrent from just putting them down in your base that had no impact on there gameplay at all, well we did use them in a fight to "KO" people that is very diffrent then surrounding your walls in it because surrounding your walls in it makes the people have to go though them to get to your base mean while just putting them down and waiting for some nab (NK & HH) to walk though isnt because they could just have easily gone around the gate if they had a slightly higher level of intellegence... As to us just grasping at straws that was a few hours of peoples life generally when people spend time on something they would like to succeed or at least get something out of it...

And I mean if I spent 8 hours trying to do something in any other game it would be considered unreasonable for me to get nothing out of it like in this game although this is not another game it can be held to the same standard as basic game content...

But I wasn't there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and for those that do not know for whatever reason

AK = Akihabara
NK = Northern Kingdom
HH = Hedge Hugs
VH = Vidarrheim

Umm this is Sage btw <3
Zesto

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 am

mstya wrote:

you must have warriors who can protect you, you must cooperate with people or you die most likely

Unless you're one of the ones running around with 10k+ status, last I checked, it took a few days to grind a character back up, maybe a couple of weeks depending on LP needs. Am I wrong? I haven't played at this level in forever, so forgive me if I'm mistaken.

Replacing a base and such takes much, much longer. I do believe this is what ricky is referring to. (assuming crops and trees are razed.. but then community markets...)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Onep » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Man, this is some abstract kind of thinking.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby spawningmink » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:31 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
mstya wrote:

Unless you're one of the ones running around with 10k+ status, last I checked, it took a few days to grind a character back up, maybe a couple of weeks depending on LP needs. Am I wrong? I haven't played at this level in forever, so forgive me if I'm mistaken.

Replacing a base and such takes much, much longer. I do believe this is what ricky is referring to. (assuming crops and trees are razed.. but then community markets...)

if we raided mad's town it would probably be rebult in about a week... in world 9 when jorb nuked our vault me and mulor rebuilt it in like 2 days lmao
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:40 pm

spawningmink wrote:if we raided mad's town it would probably be rebult in about a week... in world 9 when jorb nuked our vault me and mulor rebuilt it in like 2 days lmao

lol you rebuilt it in 2 days cuz no1 cared enough to come back every day and bash it, if they did you would never been able to rebuild X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:24 pm

ye boi the i didnt give a fuck about the vault getting nuked, it was more about the loot that was there and our dead characters cuz of the nuke and our nuked realm that you would never be able to rebuild in few days lel
dafels

Postby Flyrella » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:32 am

this thread inspired me on something
Flyrella

Postby Kaios » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:26 pm

outplayed
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot