NK bug abusing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK bug abusing

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 pm

yea ur missing the part where they reported the bug to jorb and he said it was fine :THINKING:
ChildhoodObesity

Postby HolaAmigo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:26 pm

pheonix wrote:Am i missing something? both sides used a bug that ignores the point of a siege with all the weapons jorb made and theres no repercussions to either side and NK is acting high and mighty coz they didnt use it first? is there favoritism going on because they buy more hats or are a market i wonder. why not penalize both sides and remove visitor from stick fences? you wanna use this trick or bug you need to make pali walls but in that situation you then have splash damage effects whereas stick fences dont have splash which i wish they would splash it sucks bashing 1 segment at a time.

yeah u missing couple of thing
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby DreadDawson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:34 pm

pheonix wrote:Am i missing something? both sides used a bug that ignores the point of a siege with all the weapons jorb made and theres no repercussions to either side and NK is acting high and mighty coz they didnt use it first? is there favoritism going on because they buy more hats or are a market i wonder. why not penalize both sides and remove visitor from stick fences? you wanna use this trick or bug you need to make pali walls but in that situation you then have splash damage effects whereas stick fences dont have splash which i wish they would splash it sucks bashing 1 segment at a time.

The big thing you are missing is that this entire post is Aki complaining about a bug that they used first, and now their opponents are using it. No penalties need to be given out, but it should be fixed.
DreadDawson

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 pm

DreadDawson wrote:

The big thing you are missing is that this entire post is Aki complaining about a bug that they used first, and now their opponents are using it. No penalties need to be given out, but it should be fixed.

The last time I repeat, what did Aki did was not a mistake.
Look at this and think about how this might affect the raid

if you have a mind, just think from which side these gates stand, we did not make them indestructible but just created in case the main wall falls, these gates would have detained the enemies
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

dont think that part is too important tbh
ChildhoodObesity

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:50 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:dont think that part is too important tbh

because we did not try to surround you with this gate hehe
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby blank » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:00 pm

ye i think you can bash statues now
blank

Postby DaniAngione » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Actually you can't :P
We tested. It says village authority objects can't be bashed if the village still has authority.
And if you catapult them, it attacks the shield but doesn't remove them.

So yeah, unless they remove the hitbox from field cairns, statues and banners like it was before the push-out update, they will remain being an abusable mechanic as well.
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:22 pm

im pretty sure when the shield is 0 u can bash them xd
ChildhoodObesity

Postby doctorpocket » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:29 pm

jorb wrote:
DreadDawson wrote:Actually he is saying that jorb didn't call it a bug, which at the time he didn't as can be seen by the PM he posted earlier. Stop grasping at straws.

This.

mister JORB can i use this mechanic for defend my village?
doctorpocket

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot