NK bug abusing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK bug abusing

Postby razfen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:11 pm

spawningmink wrote:NK is currently abusing the gate system where its impossible for us to destroy these gates, allowing them to slowly move up and destroy our camp without risk. its bullshit

they even say they know its a bug lmao

ur so full of shit right now, seriously you just ascended through the point of no return. My condolences to your parents
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby shubla » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:15 pm

I think that abusing bugs is good thing. If they are abused a lot, devs probably fix them sooner.

For example, tanning bug took only few years to fix.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:20 pm

shubla wrote:I think that abusing bugs is good thing. If they are abused a lot, devs probably fix them sooner.

Tanning is such a bad example, because it took so long.

Say, bugramming got fixed really f-.....
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Vert » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

I destroy gates without getting visitor.
what i do wrong?
Vert

Postby shubla » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:56 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
shubla wrote:I think that abusing bugs is good thing. If they are abused a lot, devs probably fix them sooner.

Tanning is such a bad example, because it took so long.

Say, bugramming got fixed really f-.....

Non-destroyable statues and banners only took.. some time...
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:57 pm

minehole walls xd
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby HolaAmigo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:00 pm

So basically guys, you bragged about this so much
spawningmink wrote:im super drunk right now so I dont really want to write a big post but yesterday after denying it like 30000 TIMES, HH and NK teamed up and tried to come fight us under our walls! they literally had like 20-25 people and we were massively out numbered but we kod like 5 of them and evited another 2 or something i dont really remember but heres some videos

Then you got evicted even harder then I got, because the gates were just there and u run straight to them, you could also call us bug abusers by going inside our village and getting evicted :lol:
Funny to make such thread when we can watch this tactics on your video lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phc05AgJZiE
But anyway, gates shit was mentioned many times, you even used that on fag island by surrounding it with tons of gates, still it wasn't fixed. I was kinda butthurt about how I got evict ko (I think it was pretty clever tbh, respect for mulor since I literally didn't expect him to do so), so I wrote to jorb asking if thats for real how fighting should work. Jorb said he will consider if that should be fixed. WILL CONSIDER AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY WE DECIDED TO USE IT. NK don't use bug abusing, u need to know that we were also awarded a pink cape for finding out how to avoid visitor debuff on your safepali. And we didn't use it to exploit and raid your shit. So please stop crying especially that we are just following your ideas, calling us abusers is just dumb asf for real.
mstya wrote:I just have the honor even in the game.
HolaAmigo

Postby RedSkies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:04 pm

This when we were seiging MC. Care to comment?

You abuse it against us then, and then you abused it again for some cheap evict k0s, and now you complain when we use it back against you. :thinking:
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:16 pm

we didnt lock our gates, you could easily walk up to them and destroy them lmao you fags put locks in the gates making them unbreakable and thats abuse... if you broke into our walls all you had to do was bash the gates, we literally couldn't bash them...at all
Last edited by spawningmink on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:So basically guys, you bragged about this so much
spawningmink wrote:im super drunk right now so I dont really want to write a big post but yesterday after denying it like 30000 TIMES, HH and NK teamed up and tried to come fight us under our walls! they literally had like 20-25 people and we were massively out numbered but we kod like 5 of them and evited another 2 or something i dont really remember but heres some videos

Then you got evicted even harder then I got, because the gates were just there and u run straight to them, you could also call us bug abusers by going inside our village and getting evicted :lol:
Funny to make such thread when we can watch this tactics on your video lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phc05AgJZiE
But anyway, gates shit was mentioned many times, you even used that on fag island by surrounding it with tons of gates, still it wasn't fixed. I was kinda butthurt about how I got evict ko (I think it was pretty clever tbh, respect for mulor since I literally didn't expect him to do so), so I wrote to jorb asking if thats for real how fighting should work. Jorb said he will consider if that should be fixed. WILL CONSIDER AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY WE DECIDED TO USE IT. NK don't use bug abusing, u need to know that we were also awarded a pink cape for finding out how to avoid visitor debuff on your safepali. And we didn't use it to exploit and raid your shit. So please stop crying especially that we are just following your ideas, calling us abusers is just dumb asf for real.

we dont make locks, so u can close and bushing gates
u guys make locks and we cant destroy with hand or catapults, so this unbashed walls this is bug abuse lol
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot