NK bug abusing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK bug abusing

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

HolaAmigo wrote:So basically guys, you bragged about this so much
spawningmink wrote:im super drunk right now so I dont really want to write a big post but yesterday after denying it like 30000 TIMES, HH and NK teamed up and tried to come fight us under our walls! they literally had like 20-25 people and we were massively out numbered but we kod like 5 of them and evited another 2 or something i dont really remember but heres some videos

Then you got evicted even harder then I got, because the gates were just there and u run straight to them, you could also call us bug abusers by going inside our village and getting evicted :lol:
Funny to make such thread when we can watch this tactics on your video lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phc05AgJZiE
But anyway, gates shit was mentioned many times, you even used that on fag island by surrounding it with tons of gates, still it wasn't fixed. I was kinda butthurt about how I got evict ko (I think it was pretty clever tbh, respect for mulor since I literally didn't expect him to do so), so I wrote to jorb asking if thats for real how fighting should work. Jorb said he will consider if that should be fixed. WILL CONSIDER AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY WE DECIDED TO USE IT. NK don't use bug abusing, u need to know that we were also awarded a pink cape for finding out how to avoid visitor debuff on your safepali. And we didn't use it to exploit and raid your shit. So please stop crying especially that we are just following your ideas, calling us abusers is just dumb asf for real.

we did this to detain the enemy while they break this gate, you guys put locks on them, we knew about this mechanic but did not use it, our gate can be destroyed.

I think you guys have a big trouble
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Image every single gate unbashable
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby RedSkies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:22 pm

spawningmink wrote:we didnt lock our gates, you could easily walk up to them and destroy them lmao you fags put locks in the gates making them unbreakable and thats abuse... if you broke into our walls all you had to do was bash the gates, we literally couldn't bash them...at all

LOL. I was there. I watched felix lock them. xD
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Postby Vert » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:27 pm

we did this to detain the enemy while they break this gate, you guys put locks on them, we knew about this mechanic but did not use it, our gate can be destroyed.

so you know about it and report or you know about it and didnt report. if second i think you must be banned.
Vert

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:28 pm

RedSkies wrote:
spawningmink wrote:we didnt lock our gates, you could easily walk up to them and destroy them lmao you fags put locks in the gates making them unbreakable and thats abuse... if you broke into our walls all you had to do was bash the gates, we literally couldn't bash them...at all

lol no maybe 3-4 gates have locks
and in general, what are we talking about? They stood inside and not outside lol
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:29 pm

RedSkies wrote:

we didnt keep extending them to the siege camp making it so you guys couldnt do anything...when you breached the walls you could have bashed them with catas
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby jorb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Know about it, and looking at fixing it. Also want to make evictions significantly milder somehow.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:30 pm

jorb wrote:Know about it, and looking at fixing it. Also want to make evictions significantly milder somehow.

so are you going to do anything about NK negating a siege by making all these gates so nothing could be done against them? or just look the other way like when HH bypassed gates with roads

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:31 pm

jorb wrote:Know about it, and looking at fixing it. Also want to make evictions significantly milder somehow.

Do you think this is normal? The guys defended their village with only one gate
because we can attack as much on any city using the same mechanics lol

use a bug that played a key role in the siege and not get punished, it's funny.
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:33 pm

lol when did we ever bypass a gate with roads
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot