NK bug abusing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK bug abusing

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
mstya wrote:it's not the key point of defense as NK

Your key point of defense was nidbanes though? And NK would have sent nidbanes at you guys anyway.

I think you're too stupid to communicate on this topic
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
mstya wrote:it's not the key point of defense as NK

Your key point of defense was nidbanes though? And NK would have sent nidbanes at you guys anyway.

if they did we wouldnt be on the fourm complaining about them abusing this bug...
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 pm

mstya wrote:I think you're too stupid to communicate on this topic

I think you just got cleaved for 200 and then had to back away and wait for the nidbanes.
DDDsDD999

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:
mstya wrote:I think you're too stupid to communicate on this topic

I think you just got cleaved for 200 and then had to back away and wait for the nidbanes.

I think youre speaking about two different things that have nothing to do with the topic, as I said before if NK sent nidbanes we wouldnt be making this thread about impossible gate bashing
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Juicy topic
Last edited by NOOBY93 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Jacobian123 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 pm

lol
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:49 pm

i could show u a video of u spawning 50 naked alts to bash the catapults and then summoning nidbanes before actually starting a fight AND having bugged gates inside and sacraer also was abusing this bug outside his vault
here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiKC1jg ... e=youtu.be
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:i could show u a video of u spawning 50 naked alts to bash the catapults and then summoning nidbanes before actually starting a fight AND having bugged gates inside and sacraer also was abusing this bug outside his vault

how is spawning nidbanes and having half of you retards aggro them abusing a bug

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby mstya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:i could show u a video of u spawning 50 naked alts to bash the catapults and then summoning nidbanes before actually starting a fight AND having bugged gates inside and sacraer also was abusing this bug outside his vault

its not meeeee maaaaan its ainran xD
i just steal this vault when they dropped
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm

oh ok sorry then wasn't u but still u did a lot of gay shit when we sieged u like spamming naked alts to bash catas, spam nidbanes and also build gates inside xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot