NK bug abusing

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: NK bug abusing

Postby Aceb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:58 pm

pheonix wrote:Am i missing something? both sides used a bug that ignores the point of a siege with all the weapons jorb made and theres no repercussions to either side and NK is acting high and mighty coz they didnt use it first? is there favoritism going on because they buy more hats or are a market i wonder. why not penalize both sides and remove visitor from stick fences? you wanna use this trick or bug you need to make pali walls but in that situation you then have splash damage effects whereas stick fences dont have splash which i wish they would splash it sucks bashing 1 segment at a time.

I somewhat agree with that but I I have not seen the situation in both cases and don't fully understand mechanics so... m'kay?
Althought from screenshots is like NK is bigger one than AKI in doing that...

But well again, as long as it works like this, it will be used and no one can prevent that I guess.
A quest for a hat. - W10
Haven't spawned yet
Aceb

Postby seaofscrolls » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 am

mstya wrote:The last time I repeat, what did Aki did was not a mistake.

Thank god, does this mean you will stop pissing and moaning in this thread? I never knew the mighty Sacraer was such a child.
seaofscrolls

Postby mstya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:00 am

seaofscrolls wrote:

Thank god, does this mean you will stop pissing and moaning in this thread? I never knew the mighty Sacraer was such a child.

I want more pvp and the ability to break down enemy villages, rather than wasting 7 hours of time wasted due to developers' shortage
Can i get this? Thanks.
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby aselpina » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 am

seaofscrolls wrote:

wow! Image does that number of posts means that you log on and wake up just to pissing and moaning on this thread just like me?
aselpina

Postby blank2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 am

pheonix wrote:Am i missing something? both sides used a bug that ignores the point of a siege with all the weapons jorb made and theres no repercussions to either side and NK is acting high and mighty coz they didnt use it first? is there favoritism going on because they buy more hats or are a market i wonder. why not penalize both sides and remove visitor from stick fences? you wanna use this trick or bug you need to make pali walls but in that situation you then have splash damage effects whereas stick fences dont have splash which i wish they would splash it sucks bashing 1 segment at a time.

i assure you noone buys more hats than me :D
blank2

Postby jorb » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 am

mstya wrote:wasting 7 hours of time wasted due to developers' shortage
Can i get this? Thanks.

Haha, wow. Poor thing.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby mstya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 am

jorb wrote:
Can i get this? Thanks.

Haha, wow. Poor thing.

I think if you tried to besiege someone in the real game mode, you would understand how sad it is
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby aselpina » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:22 am

jorb wrote:
Can i get this? Thanks.

Haha, wow. Poor thing.

Sorry, but I think better to say do you suppose using that move with gates normal (while it will not be fixed) for defence (because some poor ppl already asked about it in this thread) or is it forbidden (I hope), need to get the dot in this theme, I see it really important
aselpina

Postby mstya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am

jorb wrote:
Can i get this? Thanks.

Haha, wow. Poor thing.

you understand that the siege is dead? That no player wants to destroy even his enemy village. Because you do not get anything, you can not get a loot. for 16 hours you get only empty houses and a lot of rubbish. about the siege of a major faction is out of the question, if they do not admit mistakes, you simply can not break them because of the abusive different game mechanics
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby ricky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:33 am

"I'm upset I have to spend more than 8 hours to destroy months and months of someone's work"
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot