Input on new dungeon (Beaver ADventure)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Input on new dungeon (Beaver ADventure)

Postby spawningmink » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:16 pm

my team and I decided to check out the new update and we assembled a small squad to go brave the unknown! after finally finding the new doorway we made our way inside and to be honest as this was my first time inside I was....very disappointed to say the least. I tanked the majority of the beavers and after we cleared the whole thing i left with 2 nicks and nacks. with this many high level players we cleared the rooms in a matter of seconds 2 hitting nearly every monster.
the boss was the only monster that survived more than 3 hits against us but overall was killed in under 5 seconds. after going to another dungeon it seemed to be the same thing over again, why are these areas so easy to clear

does anyone else find them wayyy to easy?
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Input on new dungeon (Beaver ADventure)

Postby DreadDawson » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm

I mean, a team of 6 high stat, high gear guys shouldn't have a problem with this. If you want more of a challenge, try a smaller team, or solo.
DreadDawson

Postby azrid » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:57 pm

wait for troll dungeon
azrid

Postby dafels » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 pm

that lp gain seems pretty decent
dafels

Postby infectedking » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:21 pm

DreadDawson wrote:I mean, a team of 6 high stat, high gear guys shouldn't have a problem with this. If you want more of a challenge, try a smaller team, or solo.

1 of our guys with only 400ua destroyed the whole dungeon except the king pretty fast (only because he had to go heal since they seem to destroy HP when you have like 10 of them on you and respawning (like slimes)
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby skltnk00 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm

skltnk00

Postby stya » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 pm

stya

Postby seaofscrolls » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:43 pm

infectedking wrote:
DreadDawson wrote:I mean, a team of 6 high stat, high gear guys shouldn't have a problem with this. If you want more of a challenge, try a smaller team, or solo.

1 of our guys with only 400ua destroyed the whole dungeon except the king pretty fast (only because he had to go heal since they seem to destroy HP when you have like 10 of them on you and respawning (like slimes)

He bugged them through the door though, so that input is meaningless. If he were being simultaneously attacked by 20 beavers (this has happened to me), then he would not have been able to clear the dungeon.
seaofscrolls

Postby skltnk00 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:52 pm

stya wrote:Image

What you're saying is not relevant to particular problem...

Thank you for advice though. :lol:
skltnk00

Postby DDDsDD999 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Maybe these dungeons based on a low level animal aren't balanced around a year-long world that has insane stat inflation because of unbalanced mechanics
DDDsDD999

Next

Return to The Moot