Some akihabara guy is killing people at cf

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Some akihabara guy is killing people at cf

Postby spectre2102 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:27 pm

There was this guy acting normal outside Aurora front gate but he followed me when I teleported to the Hedgehugs CF and then knocked me out and killed me. Based on the FnI guys, he's from Akihabara and he basically collects skulls for a living. If some of u can recognise him, I'd greatly appreciate if he can be brought to justice, either through death or humiliation. Till then I'll be waiting for W11.

Also do not port to Hedgehugs CF for the time being cus he destroyed the teleport stone to the CF front gate so ur further from the front gate when he tries to catch u. There's also a naked guy blocking CF main entrance as reported by the guy that I wanted to sell the fishpies to.

Yeah it was foolish of me to think he was after my stuff and not port back, this is my first world and nobody has ever aggroed me. Is it normal for Akihabara to attack merchants?

Also my first time posting on forums so please pardon my inexperienced writing format.
spectre2102

Re: Some akihabara guy is killing people at cf

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Aki sends rage alts to attack people all the time, and not much can be done because they can just run into a safe-pali. Just be careful when porting in, and don't port right into people.
DDDsDD999

Postby spectre2102 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:39 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:Aki sends rage alts to attack people all the time, and not much can be done because they can just run into a safe-pali. Just be careful when porting in, and don't port right into people.

never knew that
spectre2102

Postby Tanchist » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm

I guess any decent human needs a sort of hate-sink from time to time. Just because (almost) nobody can be happy and sweet all the time. Well, I guess we should all, North or South of the map, thank to these Akihabara for providing exactly that to this game. A well deserved hate-sink for all the decent people.

TY, Akihabara!
Wastelands. Ruins everywhere from proud civilizations, with today's survivors scavenging whatever they can carry even if they can't even use it. Eating rats cooked alive is OK for everyone. Walking around naked is natural, since very few have time to waste in getting a rag to cover their deep wounds. And the game is only Alpha.
Tanchist

Postby jordancoles » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:00 pm

You should submit a GM support ticket
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Tanchist » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:11 pm

jordancoles wrote:You should submit a GM support ticket

I tend to think merciless griefing of unknown random people as a way to spend all your time in H&H is working as intended. The game creators gave me this belief with lots of posts in threads about PvP in the past. So, what can someone write in that ticket?

I'd say Akihabara is not a problem for the Gods (like Jorb or Loftar) to solve, but it is for us, the mere mortals, to deal with it efficiently and to close any and all ways for this problem to continue or to reappear. Just like when fixing a bug, only here the bugs are not in the game, but between the chair and keyboard.

PS: I'm an engineer in real. I'm not a very very nice person in real. So, imaginary problem:
Someone punched me in the face to express his disagreement with me. He can do this again whenever he feels like.
Possible solutions: - Change my way of expressing my opinions, my own opinions and my way of interacting with humans.
- Be a good christian, turn the other cheek and get punched twice because the guy cold not refrain when you presented him such a nice opportunity.
- Call the authorityes and let the guy go unharmed because it is illegal to hold him by force until police arrives.
- Punch him too and start a brawl for the fun and amazement of all by-passers.
- Find some huge guy and pay him to intimidate your agressor.
- Break his hand calmly,without any facial expression, using both your arms in conjunction with your knee, a parked car, a desk or whatever else you find around. As long as he can not use his arm he is guaranteed to not punch you again.

Which of the solutions do you think is more effective (gets the most reliable result with the least effort and fastest) ? Whichever it is the most effective, that is the solution to apply. Esthetics, people happiness and morals are not concerning engineers.

Now, how should the problems Ahikabara causes be solved effectively?
Wastelands. Ruins everywhere from proud civilizations, with today's survivors scavenging whatever they can carry even if they can't even use it. Eating rats cooked alive is OK for everyone. Walking around naked is natural, since very few have time to waste in getting a rag to cover their deep wounds. And the game is only Alpha.
Tanchist

Postby iamahh » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:44 pm

there's a lot of peaceful players in Aki, many use the market and just go on about their lives... but the game is based on some freedom...

roads are very unreliable, better visit charter stone and raise charisma and clothe's gilding to travel using portal... of course this would need a village claim, so at least 2 or 3 alts to keep your village authority going...
iamahh

Postby Tanchist » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:46 pm

iamahh wrote:there's a lot of peaceful players in Aki, many use the market and just go on about their lives... but the game is based on some freedom...

roads are very unreliable, better visit charter stone and raise charisma and clothe's gilding to travel using portal... of course this would need a village claim, so at least 2 or 3 alts to keep your village authority going...

Is this the most effective solution, in your opinion? I have another opinion, sorry to disagree...
Tanchist

Postby iamahh » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:24 pm

what keeps me playing HH is taking as it is, and adapting to it, finding some niche, because I somehow I still like the world and the graphics... sometimes i give suggestions and opinions but I prefer to avoid that and try to enjoy as it is, because dev team is small and always busy... when you find a niche is when the game becomes interesting
iamahh

Next

Return to The Moot