Zone 4 Act 1: Big Box Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Zone 4 Act 1: Big Box Zone

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 am

It was another lazy day for Berthedin the hedgehog. It was always another lazy day for him. At least since his retirement. He was always reminded of his complacent lifestyle anytime he passed by his sheriff hat.

He awoke from his sleep-deprived stupor at the sudden self-realization. Some things never change. But quickly he headed over to his chair, and flipped on the TV. Just another lazy day.

Knock knock

Someone was at his door. He didn't usually have visitors. Not these days.

"Come in," he croaked slowly, but the door had already burst open. Standing in the frame was none other than Ozzy.

"I already told you Ozzy, I'm not investing anymore into those bitcoins, I've lost enough money," stated Berthedin.

"This isn't about that. We need you."

"I gave up my life as a sheriff. Never again will I take another life, not since the accident" Berthedin shouted, as his voice trailed off.

"Significant Apartments is under siege. You're the only one who can save them." Ozzy stated matter of factly, as he held out Berthedin's sheriff hat towards him. "How about it, partner?"

Berthedin stared at the sheriff hat blankly for a few seconds. He then ripped it out off Ozzy's hands, and let it fall gracefully onto his head. "I knew this day would come." Berthedin and Ozzy then ran out the door, ready for battle.

---------------------------

The siege at Significant Apartments had been going on for a few hours. The Aki members were sitting comfortably behind their siege camp. The Hedgehog Fighting force was tired and battle-weary. A miracle was needed.

A flash of lightning. Suddenly a scream.

Berthedin had rode his trusty stallion right into the middle of the Aki siege camp, and chopped Davis right in two! Berthedin tipped his sheriff hat, let out a might war cry, and chased after the rest of the Aki members, who ran away in panic. The rest of the Hedgehog Fighting force found renewed vigor, and followed after him.

The hedgehogs couldn't keep up with Berthedin's bloodlust, as he wildly flailed his battle axe around. Screams were heard, followed by a trail of bodies. One Aki member was found bleeding, hiding behind a tree. The hedgehogs found mercy on him and knocked him out.

Berthedin returned to his senses hours after the last Aki member had fled the scene. The entire Hedgehog Fighting force held a round of applause for him.

The next day a ceremony was held for Berthedin, in which he was appointed honorary sheriff of Significant Apartments. As he pinned the sheriff's star onto Berthedin's shirt, Willy muttered out a "t-thanks for the help...I would've been there b-but I was really sleepy..."

Berthedin tipped his sheriff hat and rode off into the sunset, his thirst to stop criminals renewed, and more parched than ever.

Video
DDDsDD999

Re: Zone 4 Act 1: Big Box Zone

Postby dageir » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:40 am

dageir

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:02 pm

and after all, I did not even know that there were only hedgehogs ... I for some reason saw all the fighters of the server which you could collect, it's a pity that you again apply for help from NK who come at their 15+ alt and provoke only to burn my computer. ..
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:14 pm

mstya wrote:and after all, I did not even know that there were only hedgehogs ... I for some reason saw all the fighters of the server which you could collect, it's a pity that you again apply for help from NK who come at their 15+ alt and provoke only to burn my computer. ..

there's like 4 heghegs actually playing tho
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby razfen » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:17 pm

mstya wrote:and after all, I did not even know that there were only hedgehogs ... I for some reason saw all the fighters of the server which you could collect, it's a pity that you again apply for help from NK who come at their 15+ alt and provoke only to burn my computer. ..

You weren't complaining on the fight before this with similar ratios xd
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby infectedking » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I was the only fighter of FnI there again heh.... also 400SHP from the start of the fight, 500SHP at the end.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Onep » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Lol. 11/10 ziggy.
Truly, one of the greats.
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 pm

razfen wrote:

You weren't complaining on the fight before this with similar ratios xd

before that I had no lag
u can check my video where i fuck ur 3 factions lol
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Postby Hose » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:33 am

☑ Rekt ☐ Not rekt
Hose

Postby Teleskop » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:35 am

nice why did u cut that part off where i save ozzy
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Next

Return to The Moot