MC vs all world

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

MC vs all world

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Today we had to get a fight 2x2 against trolex and Koreshok. Koreshok is really a guy who can create problems because of his insane statistics. But I found a solution to the problem. I remembered as meanly hedgehogs killed me for Halloween. I decided to use prayer before the battle, that would at least somehow compare our statistics. But I was waiting for news, trollex used the character Priest and also used the prayer of power. But the fight for some reason was too quick and easy for us. I hope next time the one who dares to call us to a duel, will be prepared better.

video 2x2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylq58b_ ... mrk0h00410

after this fight, we, as real hot guys, also wanted to decide that it would not be bad to fight with a strong faction on equal terms, we quickly built catapults near the main base of hedgehogs and sat waiting for the fight. But I was shocked by what I saw ... Hedgehogs just kneeled before nk and F & I for ... requests for help. And we were attacked by 23 fighters from all factions in the world. We were able to take this fight with 7 people and win it.

Here's a funny video where 15 whips trying to kill the best fighter in the world of heh

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y24jhYHVxHY

ZASASDA-KO
WINTERBOSS-DEAD
BUBBEY-DEAD
HOLA-DEAD
TROLLEX-KO
GWYNN-KO
KENPACHI- 1500 HP

OURSIDE
``````````````````
BYRON-KO

after that we remained besieged further, far after midnight, we was to fight against 26 people (alt) several normal fighters. But we could not master it. Nidbane that prevented the fight and a huge number of alts that caused the loss of frames per second on my computer to 7-8 fps. But the more we lost, we lost only Geleor, one guy with a little statistics and if I'm not mistaken vandal viola.
But I also managed to make several knockouts and get a fight against Priest and Koji + alt
it was the most fun 1v3 pvp in my life. Kodji who shouted "WHY U RUN, GO FIGHT" instantly ran away from me after receiving 2-3x strokes.
The priest who used the oak stand seems able to come up to me 2 times after that he also ran away.
the guys did not even try to fight me normally. in the end these 2 brakes got some damage and waited for their friend Kenpachi, I easily escaped the fight 1x26 used the boat and quietly got home
loftar wrote:
God forbid you'd have to encounter people in an MMO
mstya

Re: MC vs all world

Postby Vassteel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:54 pm

what is this reddit? we reposting shit now?
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:55 pm

Vassteel wrote:what is this reddit? we reposting shit now?

this is not a repost, this is the beginning and the continuation in which did not participate Frosty
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Well played!
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby mstya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:16 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:Well played!

i know xD
loftar wrote:
mstya

Postby Zeler » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:56 am

tbh if ozzy had sacraers stats he would be able to win 1v10 fights im sure....
Zeler

Postby Teleskop » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:36 am

nice i was there

Zeler wrote:tbh if ozzy had sacraers stats he would be able to win 1v10 fights im sure....

hes able to win 1v10 fights with cheap kebab for now
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby razfen » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:03 am

Teleskop wrote:nice i was there

Zeler wrote:tbh if ozzy had sacraers stats he would be able to win 1v10 fights im sure....

Can you like, make up your mind whose ass you're licking for longer than 5 minutes?
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby Teleskop » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:51 am

razfen wrote:
Teleskop wrote:nice i was there

Can you like, make up your mind whose ass you're licking for longer than 5 minutes?

haha i see youre jealous of ozzy ass no worry bro even if i joined you in licking it there would be still plenty of space for other people since its so huge xD
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Return to The Moot