Zone 5 Act 1: Anime Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Zone 5 Act 1: Anime Zone

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:33 am

Zesto wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:
iamahh wrote:Aki realm buffs can't catch a break, even DiS has stable and huge buffs for ages now, not to mention Fire&Ice... the whole forums used to hype over how NW region was peaceful and Aki was nice place for noobs... this is the result, the only Realm losing buffs over and over again, while every other realm just grows endlessly...

The aki realm coronation stone was destroyed, so it's effectively dead. And Aki hasn't been a good place for noobs for a long, long time.

We didnt pick on the bambis we just picked on the noobs like you guys who knew you could all combine into one noob zerg mass of power if you all work together hard enofe

Why do they even allow you to write forum posts? You're like the most autistic person in the entire faction, defintiely beating frost and felix there
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Zesto » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:Why do they even allow you to write forum posts? You're like the most autistic person in the entire faction, defintiely beating frost and felix there

Someone had to replace you
Zesto

Postby julian12it » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 am

Nice mem3s 10/10
julian12it

Postby Juukin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:22 am

God, I miss this game, it's brilliant :oops:
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:06 am

Robben_DuMarsch

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:30 am

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:https://i.imgur.com/60pumPl.jpg

Really nice text, dude. You should become a writer.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Previous

Return to The Moot