Zone 5 Act 1: Anime Zone

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Zone 5 Act 1: Anime Zone

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:43 am

Willy and his best pal, Keriku, had just finished another episode of their favourite anime, "Sheriff Berthedin, the Wild Hedgehog." It was the New Year special episode, where Sheriff Berthedin single handedly defended Significant Apartments and downed multiple Aki Animals.

"Gee Willikers, that was the best episode of Sheriff Berthedin yet! I can't wait for the next one. But now it's time for bed," exlaimed Willy, as he tightened his official Berthedin High-Noon, one-piece pajamas. It had been 4 hours since Willy's last nap, and he was starting to feel the onset effects of sleep deprivation.

"What if I told you you didn't have to wait? You can get to the next episode right NOW!" Keriku always had the most enticing promises, but they always led Willy into trouble. Besides, it was bed time!

"No Keriku, whenever I do what you say, we always end up in trouble!"

"But it's really easy! All you have to do is go to the Anime Zone! They have all the anime anyone could ever want," Keriku claimed!

"...f-fine. But we better be back in 4 hours, if I go without sleep for 8 hours I'll be REALLY cranky!" And with that, they set out!

-----

When Willy and Keriku showed up to anime zone, however, they were very rudely treated! When Willy knocked on the gates, they tried to chase him away! He realized he couldn't go into anime zone through the gates. Willy called up the hedgehog fighting force, and declared an emergency! He needed more anime, and he needed it before he got sleepy! The hedgehog fighting force showed up, and with friends! They brought Nikita the Squirrel and Koreshok the Echidna, whose fists can crush solid stone! They set up a camping area, and began the overnight preparations!

But soon the anime zone animals took notice! Sacraer the Salamander was NOT happy the hedgehogs were trying to get into anime zone!

Sacraer called up all his anime zone friends, and launched a counter-attack! Willy was scared off by a spooky ghost, and couldn't help in the fight. No one could see it, but he claimed it was a symptom of his sleep deprivation. The anime animals destroyed the camping setup the hedgehogs had spent all day making! The hedgehogs were down, but not discouraged!

The hedgehogs set up another camp, this time with quill protection! Sacraer and the animals attempted another attack. But Willy was tired of it! Willy doesn't let ANYONE get between him and his nap-times! Willy raised his battle-axe, and charged into the animals right away! The hedgehogs tried to follow, but anyone caught near Willy was immediately hit away! Willy was unstoppable! Both sides took heavy casualties In his sleep-deprived state. But the camp was still standing! And with no animals to defend, anime zone was finally open! Willy was overjoyed! He would finally get his anime!

But to his surprise, he found the anime animals had built another wall! Willy's bones began to ache, his eyes began to droop. He couldn't take much more of this...

Willy was more motivated than ever. Never had he gone so long without sleep. The animals launched a final attack. But Willy wouldn't have it. Willy needed sleep. And he needed it NOW. Willy charged right into...the wall! The wall shook. In one fell motion he began dislodging chunks of wood, and tossed it at the anime animals! Multiple animals were knocked unconscious in one hit! Dalvin the Dog however dodged the lumber, and began chasing it! He couldn't help his instincts! He ran straight into the hedgehog's palisaded encampment! The hedgehogs put him down mercifully.

With the last of the anime animals down, the hedgehogs were finally free to enter anime zone. Willy was so happy!

Well, he would have been, if he hadn't fallen asleep. That didn't stop the other hedgehogs from holding a party in anime zone!

DDDsDD999

Re: Zone 5 Act 1: Anime Zone

Postby Onep » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:48 am

Willy! What an absolute mad man hedgehug!
“We still, alas, cannot forestall it-
This dreadful ailment's heavy toll;
The spleen is what the English call it,
We call it simply, Russian soul.”

An idea to consider: Tedium, a Feature.
Do you like Onep? Do you think he'd look good in green? www.Onep4mod.com
Jorb hates me. :\
Onep

Postby ElCabron » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:03 am

Image . . . . . . . . . . Image
ElCabron

Postby CinderHeart » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:35 am

Top 10 Anime Battles
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby Astarisk » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:38 am

Onep wrote:Willy! What an absolute mad man hedgehug!

He can't be stopped! I can't wait for next week's exciting episode of Willy the Hedgehug.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Pan_w_okularach » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 am

Memories of pain
Pan_w_okularach

Postby dafels » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:11 am

willy: haha they won't expect a siege on new year's eve !!!
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 am

hehe i didnt plan it! i wasnt even there u during my new years!! that day hardly mattered even yesterday was the rek day.... also last world i remember u guys trying to drag me and frosty away on christmas to raid sevilla as a group but we were busy with christmas....
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 am

ye, almost half of world doesn't celebrate christmas on that date, thanks for clearing this up! :D
dafels

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:21 am

dafels wrote:ye, but not everyone celebrates christmas on the same day, thanks for clearing this up! :D

heh sure but everyone at the raid had already celebrated new years :THONK: we started really early in russian time xd like 4-6am i mean u guys had like 8 ppl online when we first started and we were like 4?????? THONKING u guys were just too scared to do anything without sacraer

look man im sorry the raid was inconvenient for u.. but all u guys wouldve done if it was a different day was toggle that vandalism bullshit even longer extending the raid by another 20 hours hAHAa COOLSTUFF
ChildhoodObesity

Next

Return to The Moot