Raid on unknown village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on unknown village

Postby Zesto » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Zedasc wrote:
Zesto wrote:
Zedasc wrote:Same thing happened to me today. Everything i've built in 3 months some random guy destroyed in minutes just because he could. i'm sick of have to restart all over again. This was the 3rd time and probably the last one. I love this game but have to start all over again is to much for me.

Lol get gud

I´ll try my best senpai ;)

Thats fukin gay m8
Zesto

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Zedasc wrote:Same thing happened to me today. Everything i've built in 3 months some random guy destroyed in minutes just because he could. i'm sick of have to restart all over again. This was the 3rd time and probably the last one. I love this game but have to start all over again is to much for me.

Honestly, marking out your pali and building it should be the very next thing after claiming a storage area for tanning tubs/leather, I never develop or build anything I wouldn't want to lose until I have a pali up. It's just a matter of priorities which you learn pretty quick in this game, lol. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Zedasc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Amanda44 wrote:

Honestly, marking out your pali and building it should be the very next thing after claiming a storage area for tanning tubs/leather, I never develop or build anything I wouldn't want to lose until I have a pali up. It's just a matter of priorities which you learn pretty quick in this game, lol. :)

I made a pali on the three levels of my mine friend. My mistake this time was trust in someone on this game. I shared a mine with a guy who help me a lot and our places were connected, today some random dude pop up of my mine hole,kills me and destroy my place. Funny thing... He said "im sorry" before he kills me.
Zedasc

Postby Field » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Honestly, marking out your pali and building it should be the very next thing after claiming a storage area for tanning tubs/leather, I never develop or build anything I wouldn't want to lose until I have a pali up. It's just a matter of priorities which you learn pretty quick in this game, lol. :)

That's exactly what I do and how I feel about settling in this game.

today some random dude pop up of my mine hole

ALWAYS put a palisade around your mine hole with claim around it or keep it outside your base, also walled off. One more lesson for you imo.
Field

Postby azrid » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Zedasc wrote:I made a pali on the three levels of my mine. I shared a mine.

When you build the best fortress going underground but leave the door open lmao :D
azrid

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:50 am

Zedasc wrote:I made a pali on the three levels of my mine friend. My mistake this time was trust in someone on this game. I shared a mine with a guy who help me a lot and our places were connected, today some random dude pop up of my mine hole,kills me and destroy my place. Funny thing... He said "im sorry" before he kills me.

You lost a few dozen hours of work (maybe even a few hundred...). I can point to an example in other games where a person has lost years of work due to poor judgement in trust, and it's not even as easy to wreck someone there. This is a part of open world games. You have to accept it if you want to play them. Nay, not just accept, but embrace it as a part of the culture. It's not easy to do, but appreciate that the stories created are more valuable than any of the goods in the game.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Bacaaah » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:53 am

Zedasc wrote:I made a pali on the three levels of my mine friend. My mistake this time was trust in someone on this game. I shared a mine with a guy who help me a lot and our places were connected, today some random dude pop up of my mine hole,kills me and destroy my place. Funny thing... He said "im sorry" before he kills me.

Crap man that must've been horrible :( . I feel sorry for you, but don't quit the game!!!
Bacaaah

Previous

Return to The Moot