Raid on unknown village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Raid on unknown village

Postby Bacaaah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 am

Hey guys it's ya boi cry back with some shitposting ;) . This time me and the crew found what it looked like 2 abandoned places not to far away from each other, the one that was more to south part of the map was completely abandoned since the claim was already trespassable and we could do what we wanted in there, meanwhile the one up north had it's claim still active and there was no easy way to get in even if we had looted the master keys previously :cry: . So, what we did was change all the locks of this guy and setup a wrecking ball so next day we could break in.
palis.png
palis.png (112.41 KiB) Viewed 2088 times

Next day we come back and find that the wrecking ball was no longer there. And they left a sign with a mean death threat :o .
How did he even managed to get out of his place? :evil: . Now we knew the guy had a way to get out, we went to a nearby mine and started going towards his place. After we reach it we notice his palisade in level 1 in mines is not finished so we mine our way in and boom we're inside.
mines.png
mines.png (59.31 KiB) Viewed 2088 times

We start looting and destroying all their shit when we are inside, no one threatens me ok!!
They didn't have much loot but what we did find was even more precious than all the golden quills or gold bars that there could be in all of haven... we had their waifu with us!!
lmao.png
lmao.png (115.62 KiB) Viewed 2088 times

And that's all, remember kids, always build palisades around your mineholes or shit like this can happen to you, stay safe! :D
Bacaaah

Re: Raid on unknown village

Postby spawningmink » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:09 am

u better hope me and my band of merry men dont find out where this is or who you guys are..................................... filthy larpers
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Field » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 am

Litreally worse than Hitler, all of you.
Field

Postby spawningmink » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:17 am

what the actually fuck is wrong with you guys
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby bolt » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:18 am

im coming for you guys...ok
bolt

Postby sinko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 am

bolt wrote:im coming for you guys...ok

you can count me in
sinko

Postby Bacaaah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:22 am

Haters gonna hate, so whatever. What makes you think we are larpers? That's some serious insult right there fam.
Bacaaah

Postby AriZona » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 am

U guys sound like total loosers pretending being smart-asses... sorry for u...
AriZona

Postby Zesto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:01 am

Ladys and gentlemen I give you haven and hearths finest!!!
Fucking larpers who think its impressive to raid some nab through a unfinished mine hole.
Zesto

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 am

Zesto wrote:Ladys and gentlemen I give you haven and hearths finest!!!
Fucking larpers who think its impressive to raid some nab through a unfinished mine hole.

ganking nabs/traders is equally unimpressive t b h but that doesnt stop you guys haHAA
ChildhoodObesity

Next

Return to The Moot