Raid on unknown village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on unknown village

Postby Zesto » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:09 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Zesto wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i dont think you know what ganking is and anyways even if it was only once you play with a group that has done it like 100+ times so you can see why you saying shit like this sounds a bit ridiculous!!! X D

At the time I had like 100 UA so like it was basiclly like fighting 12 people...

Annnnnd Im not responsible for what anyone else does just me that would be like me calling you autistic because you hang out with ozzy just because hes autistic doesnt make you Ok?

ya ok sure but what im saying is calling stuff out like this when you play in a group actively doing the same type of shit is stupid and youre clearly choosing to ignore it!

anyways you must have matured a lot since this viewtopic.php?f=58&t=58667#p750879 where ur pal frosty even compares u to himself in w7 for killing noobs and bragging about it!!! x DDDX D X D X D X DXD

also this thread is the only reason i bothered koing u!!

Frosty is not my pal he is lazy and only ever gets on for fights lol
Zesto

Postby spawningmink » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:55 pm

watch ur back kid
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Bacaaah » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Zesto wrote:Frosty is not my pal he is lazy and only ever gets on for fights lol.
How dare you disrespect Frosty you sucker!! I'm going to rip off your eyes off their sockets :x .
Bacaaah

Postby Zesto » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:46 pm

spawningmink wrote:watch ur back kid

You r a cunt sometimes and you know that
Zesto

Postby Zedasc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:09 pm

This game has so much potential but unfortunately the devs let that kind of shit happen. No wonder the player base is so low.
Zedasc

Postby Amanda44 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm

Zedasc wrote:This game has so much potential but unfortunately the devs let that kind of shit happen. No wonder the player base is so low.

Devs didn't 'let' that happen, the guy didn't secure his mineshaft levels ... I agree it's not very nice and ofc feel sorry for the guy but still, if you want to be safe, secure all your levels. :?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Zedasc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Same thing happened to me today. Everything i've built in 3 months some random guy destroyed in minutes just because he could. i'm sick of have to restart all over again. This was the 3rd time and probably the last one. I love this game but have to start all over again is to much for me.
Zedasc

Postby Zeler » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Zedasc wrote:Same thing happened to me today. Everything i've built in 3 months some random guy destroyed in minutes just because he could. i'm sick of have to restart all over again. This was the 3rd time and probably the last one. I love this game but have to start all over again is to much for me.

all you had to do was to place walls
Zeler

Postby Zesto » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Zedasc wrote:Same thing happened to me today. Everything i've built in 3 months some random guy destroyed in minutes just because he could. i'm sick of have to restart all over again. This was the 3rd time and probably the last one. I love this game but have to start all over again is to much for me.

Lol get gud
Zesto

Postby Zedasc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Zesto wrote:

Lol get gud

I´ll try my best senpai ;)
Zedasc

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot