Raid on unknown village

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Raid on unknown village

Postby Zesto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:10 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Zesto wrote:Ladys and gentlemen I give you haven and hearths finest!!!
Fucking larpers who think its impressive to raid some nab through a unfinished mine hole.

ganking nabs/traders is equally unimpressive t b h but that doesnt stop you guys haHAA

I dont gank traders or nabs honestly not worth the outlaw
Zesto

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 am

Zesto wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:
Fucking larpers who think its impressive to raid some nab through a unfinished mine hole.

ganking nabs/traders is equally unimpressive t b h but that doesnt stop you guys haHAA

I dont gank traders

i said you guys as in your group and youve been with them when they were doing it before lol
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Zesto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:

Ive only ever ganked like one nab and that was to achieve something else I do how ever remeber you ganking me after I tried to help some I thought was a nab
Zesto

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 am

Zesto wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:

Ive only ever ganked like one nab and that was to achieve something else I do how ever remeber you ganking me after I tried to help some I thought was a nab

i dont think you know what ganking is and anyways even if it was only once you play with a group that has done it like 100+ times so you can see why you saying shit like this sounds a bit ridiculous!!! X D
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Zesto » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:20 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i dont think you know what ganking is and anyways even if it was only once you play with a group that has done it like 100+ times so you can see why you saying shit like this sounds a bit ridiculous!!! X D

At the time I had like 100 UA so like it was basiclly like fighting 12 people...

Annnnnd Im not responsible for what anyone else does just me that would be like me calling you autistic because you hang out with ozzy just because hes autistic doesnt make you Ok?
Zesto

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:23 am

Zesto wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:i dont think you know what ganking is and anyways even if it was only once you play with a group that has done it like 100+ times so you can see why you saying shit like this sounds a bit ridiculous!!! X D

At the time I had like 100 UA so like it was basiclly like fighting 12 people...

Annnnnd Im not responsible for what anyone else does just me that would be like me calling you autistic because you hang out with ozzy just because hes autistic doesnt make you Ok?

ya ok sure but what im saying is calling stuff out like this when you play in a group actively doing the same type of shit is stupid and youre clearly choosing to ignore it!

anyways you must have matured a lot since this viewtopic.php?f=58&t=58667#p750879 where ur pal frosty even compares u to himself in w7 for killing noobs and bragging about it!!! x DDDX D X D X D X DXD

also this thread is the only reason i bothered koing u!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Field » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:13 am

Tbh this game exists also outside high level pvp, so this lowbie raid on lowbies works. Who cares. I'd enjoy more of pvp activity between lowbies in later stages of the worlds.
Field

Postby Bacaaah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:29 am

You guys jelly you can't even raid LMAOOO.
Bacaaah

Postby berthedin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:45 pm

thanks for raiding me..
Atikin:
whats wrong with me, is that i just wanted a couple of fucking days of peace, but nah your stupid polish ass has to go and fuck it up by ko'ing ppl on the NK realm and casusing more issues and drama.
berthedin

Postby Bacaaah » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm

berthedin wrote:thanks for raiding me..
Was it really your base? :o
Bacaaah

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot