Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:00 am

im a millionaire myself and i CAN afford these haven girls... but its probably more my good looks and high iq that draw them to me rather than my money...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Randomtask21 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:15 am

There are a lot of people posting under the misconception that I'm simply whining because I got raided. Yeah that's not what this is about at all. I wouldnt have joined an open pvp game if getting raided bothered me. It was the manner in which it was conducted that irked me, the abuse, the trolling and the general lack of respect for all things.

If anything it highlighted the cowardice of certain individuals when under the affect of a group mentality. These people are followers. They lack the confidence and belief to ride it out solo. They are the dregs of society - doomed to forever live off the acomplishments of others. Weak and souless, they lack character and original thought.
Randomtask21

Postby dafels » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:19 am

Randomtask21 wrote:doomed to forever live off the acomplishments of others

not like you are not living off a accomplishment of some other right now
dafels

Postby spawningmink » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:39 am

abt79 wrote:In all seriousness Randomtask, the best way to spend money to ensure your safety ingame (since Jorb simply isnt going to sell you your own server) is to spend 50 bucks or so on some “Subscription Tokens” in the game shop, then trading them to players in exchange for their protection.

There is an individual known on the forums as “spawningmink” who is not only a very trustworthy person, but an extremely powerful warrior ingame. He also associates with a bunch of other trustworthy and kind quality individuals that would also probably take you up on your offer. Hit him up and I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the results.

this guy knows what hes talking about
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Randomtask21 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:42 am

dafels wrote:
Randomtask21 wrote:doomed to forever live off the acomplishments of others

not like you are not living off a accomplishment of some other right now

I still do private work for longterm clients, plus I still help out at the gym when they are short staffed - yes I do get paid.
Randomtask21

Postby Randomtask21 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:44 am

spawningmink wrote:
abt79 wrote:In all seriousness Randomtask, the best way to spend money to ensure your safety ingame (since Jorb simply isnt going to sell you your own server) is to spend 50 bucks or so on some “Subscription Tokens” in the game shop, then trading them to players in exchange for their protection.

There is an individual known on the forums as “spawningmink” who is not only a very trustworthy person, but an extremely powerful warrior ingame. He also associates with a bunch of other trustworthy and kind quality individuals that would also probably take you up on your offer. Hit him up and I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the results.

Like I'm going to pay someone to fight for me - not going to happen.
Randomtask21

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:44 am

spawningmink wrote:

i would advise against this...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:45 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:
spawningmink wrote:

i would advise against this...

hehe willy so jealous
dafels

Postby blank » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:58 am

i heard this guy lived in the Northern Kingdom Realm, i'd avoid that place all together mate.
blank

Postby azrid » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:00 am

How can you tell they weren't just role playing as bandits.
In real life they might be oligarchs.
In this game role playing is a very popular activity and you'd do well to learn this.
I'd say its a positive thing that there are no restrictions on behavior in the game. You get to experience humanity in all its beauty and ugliness.
azrid

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot