Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby thesoldier » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:57 pm

razfen wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:im a millionaire myself and i CAN afford these haven girls... but its probably more my good looks and high iq that draw them to me rather than my money...

S T E A M R I C H

Bet he's cryptocurrency rich
thesoldier

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:51 pm

thesoldier wrote:
razfen wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:im a millionaire myself and i CAN afford these haven girls... but its probably more my good looks and high iq that draw them to me rather than my money...

S T E A M R I C H

Bet he's cryptocurrency rich

No different than being stock market rich. Same roller coaster ride, same risk of losing it all in a total market failure.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Potjeh » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:55 pm

But how can that be? Cryptocurrency is totally unregulated and boom bust cycle is purely a product of government intervention. Muh libertarianism!
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Postby infectedking » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Randomtask21 wrote:
viznew wrote:if interested i can put a becon somewhere safe so you can re start in a good place with helpfull people close by

but dang you really hate russians lol idk now, thats off putting to the nicer people in the area but offer still there

(most the russians i met in game are nice only a few out of many were hostile)

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

I'm considering buying my own server of that is possible. I like the game and from what I've read from the devs, they seem keen and genuinely wish to improve the game - I'm all for that kind of development.

If the owners are interested, just let me know. This is a sincere offer.

They seemed pretty money orientated during world8 when it was basically pay to play, but nowadays it seems they're much more relaxed when it comes to the money aspect of the game (new hats are pro income boosters), but i don't think they sell copies of their server for other people privately since they're keeping it as 1 server atm rather than splitting it like so many people have requested.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby PastTime » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:12 pm

How can a XXI person suck at game like Hafen. That guy is a living example of our civilization's decadence.
PastTime

Postby Mikhos » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:11 pm

just because this is made in java doesnt mean its isnt basically rust, bro
Mikhos

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:25 am

Mikhos wrote:just because this is made in java doesnt mean its isnt basically rust, bro

Given Haven came out in 2009 as publicly playable, wouldn't it be better to say that Rust is basically Haven?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Siqle » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:25 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Mikhos wrote:just because this is made in java doesnt mean its isnt basically rust, bro

Given Haven came out in 2009 as publicly playable, wouldn't it be better to say that Rust is basically Haven?

the plot thickens!
Siqle

Postby Valten21 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Op is a little bitch and hes gay
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Potjeh » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:24 pm

In Rust you can win a fight against people who grinded a lot more than you, though.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot