Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby saltyfish » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:01 am

sinko wrote:if a nab settles near me I will destroy him........

Must be residues of traumatized childhood ...
saltyfish

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:59 am

Ysh wrote:If nab will settle near my village I will welcome him and become eager for trades.

Is there no happy middle ground? Like just don't pick my berries when I'm online at the same time foraging?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby synaris » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:30 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Ysh wrote:If nab will settle near my village I will welcome him and become eager for trades.

Is there no happy middle ground? Like just don't pick my berries when I'm online at the same time foraging?

my middle ground is telling people to move further away.

hell that happened to me in the beginning of world 9. me and appoc found a nice place, a safe field with a nearby forest and swamp. enough resources for us to build a successful village. and when we had one house up and a few drying racks ect, someone comes in and tells us we are too close to some village in the north we didnt notice. they wanted to work out some sort of property lines if we didnt wanna leave, so i said fuck it, we'll leave. so we did and we found another nice place. and we were building and landscaping there for a month before the bullfuckles occured.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Postby Ysh » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 am

MagicManICT wrote:

I think middle ground between these positive and negative interaction is no intervention. But where is interest in this? I play multiplayer game in part to interact with the other men.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Previous

Return to The Moot