Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby Randomtask21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:18 pm

pheonix wrote:
Randomtask21 wrote:
pheonix wrote:This game doesnt hold ya hand and kiss ya bum snowflake, If ya cant handle being smashed as a newbie and losing ya stuff then you wouldnt have lasted anyways.

Yeah you are missing the point entirely my friend and if you cannot see the point there is no use explaining it.

Your post, among others, is very generic and consistent to your average forum fool. Don't take me for that which you are.

Dude stop acting like your it and a bit, i can see already from the way you talk that your stuck up little troll with a superiority complex. I wouldve destroyed you and i aint even russian because you come in here insulting half the playerbase then telling everyone how rich and better off then everyone here you are.
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY

I'm not acting like I'm anything other than what I am. The person behind the post I quoted assumed incorrectly, I chose to correct him on it.

If anything you appear to have a superiority complex. I merely pointed out my wealth as to show my intent to the developer of his game, you chose to take offense for some reason - probably jealousy. I'm surrounded by people like you right now, women who never knew I existed before the inheritance suddenly find me adorable.

I'm no fool but I am a gamer and I like this game. If possible I would like to purchase my own server and run it how I see fit. If the devs are interested they need to let me know somehow. I will not post any personal details here though.
Randomtask21

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:21 pm

Pic of destroyed base & bank statement please
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby thesoldier » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 pm

Some people are nice, some people are dicks, it's a UO style survival game, its the nature of the beast.

The world is vast, you can easily resettle, and regardless if you have a zillion dollars or not, I don't see Jorb handing everything over for another server.
thesoldier

Postby ricky » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 pm

The Virgin Englishman vs the Chad Russians.

Man, if I were a multi millionaire I'd just hire someone to kill those dirty, dirty Russians instead of admitting complete and utter defeat upon encountering the first sign of difficulty
Have a question? Need help? Tired of people asking questions? Haven and Hearth Wiki.
jorb wrote:Ideally the game should play itself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
ricky

Postby Mario_Demorez » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 pm

jordancoles wrote:Pic of destroyed base & bank statement please

Yah, instead of trying to buy a server from the devs just pay one of the biggest assholes to kill the small assholes ¦]
Mario_Demorez

Postby Amanda44 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Randomtask21 wrote:
Amanda44 wrote:
Randomtask21 wrote:
I'm multi-millionaire and I do as I please.

:lol: :P

I'm English btw. :D

And I'm very much married :D

I'm afraid you misunderstood both my laughter and my point ... :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Mario_Demorez wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Pic of destroyed base & bank statement please

Yah, instead of trying to buy a server from the devs just pay one of the biggest assholes to kill the small assholes ¦]

I am up for hire

Paypal me first though
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Moved the thread from C&I to The Moot.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby pheonix » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Oh God , dude your fucking hilarious. im not getting into a dick measuring contest with you, your already too far up your own ass.
pheonix

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 pm

jorb wrote:Moved the thread from C&I to The Moot.

Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot