Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby mentalyll » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Guys, I'm a millionaire.
Attention please.
mentalyll

Postby jorb » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Valten21 wrote:Op is a little bitch and hes gay

User curfewed for shittalking.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby sinko » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:24 pm

jorb wrote:
Valten21 wrote:Op is a little bitch and hes gay

User curfewed for shittalking.

The champ has been silenced
sinko

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:26 pm

First of all, i highly doubt you have "millions". You're probably making that up because you're angry, and want to make the devs feel like they missed a great money-making opportunity, because you died in their wilderness survival sandbox open-PvP game. Although, this OP is kinda something a stuck-up little rich kid would post.

Also, imo, the freedom of speech this game offers is a good thing. Sure, you'll have some jerks saying some pretty messed up stuff, but being able to say what you want without worry of being banned by overly-sensitive devs or moderators is a full pro in my book.

Like said before, if you died once to some mean guys, and decided this game sucks and you don't wanna play ever again, this genre of games is entirely not for you.

EDIT: Holy crap, i didn't even notice this.

Randomtask21 wrote:I'm multi-millionaire and I do as I please.

I'm pretty sure this post speaks for itself. Either this guy's a rotten rich moron, or he's so mad he's digging even deeper into an already hard to believe lie.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby synaris » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:45 am

on one hand, randomtask is right about the russians. least as far as iv seen. every russian i have ever seen in this game has been a raider. they live to fuck others over.

on the other hand, randomtask is such an annoying condescending bitch that i wanna see the russians kill him again.

also did i hear he only lost a weeks worth of work and he hardly built anything? thats nothing, try losing an entire village and have the whole community laugh at you afterwards for daring to defend your land. then complain.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Postby Ysh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:01 pm

synaris wrote:thats nothing, try losing an entire village and have the whole community laugh at you afterwards for daring to defend your land.

You still will cry two year later that you have lose some war of aggression?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby linkfanpc » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:31 pm

synaris wrote:on one hand, randomtask is right about the russians. least as far as iv seen. every russian i have ever seen in this game has been a raider. they live to fuck others over.

on the other hand, randomtask is such an annoying condescending bitch that i wanna see the russians kill him again.

also did i hear he only lost a weeks worth of work and he hardly built anything? thats nothing, try losing an entire village and have the whole community laugh at you afterwards for daring to defend your land. then complain.

I agree entirely.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby synaris » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Ysh wrote:
synaris wrote:thats nothing, try losing an entire village and have the whole community laugh at you afterwards for daring to defend your land.

war of aggression isnt what i would call someone claiming the area outside our village and us removing them.

but yes ill never forget that. and i still wish everyone else has newbies claim all the land around their villages just so they went through what we did. its as if you all expect me to live by a different set of rules than you do.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Postby Ysh » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:17 pm

synaris wrote:
Ysh wrote:

war of aggression isnt what i would call someone claiming the area outside our village and us removing them.

but yes ill never forget that. and i still wish everyone else has newbies claim all the land around their villages just so they went through what we did. its as if you all expect me to live by a different set of rules than you do.

If nab will settle near my village I will welcome him and become eager for trades.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby sinko » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:22 pm

if a nab settles near me I will destroy him........
sinko

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot