Game over

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Game over

Postby Randomtask21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:51 pm

Amanda44 wrote:
Randomtask21 wrote:
I'm multi-millionaire and I do as I please.

:lol: :P

I'm English btw. :D

And I'm very much married :D
Randomtask21

Postby Randomtask21 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:53 pm

pheonix wrote:This game doesnt hold ya hand and kiss ya bum snowflake, If ya cant handle being smashed as a newbie and losing ya stuff then you wouldnt have lasted anyways.

Yeah you are missing the point entirely my friend and if you cannot see the point there is no use explaining it.

Your post, among others, is very generic and consistent to your average forum fool. Don't take me for that which you are.
Randomtask21

Postby MinionTwo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Randomtask21 wrote:I'm multi-millionaire and I do as I please. Genuinely considering making the owner an offer to run my own server(again, yes really)

I call bullshit
Onep wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen more of them dead than alive, but look at em! He says "roadkill" but he means cuddles.

jorb wrote:If we introduce neutering I'll fix it so that y'all can eat balls.
MinionTwo

Postby Artemiswhb » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Randomtask21 wrote:I'm multi-millionaire and I do as I please. Genuinely considering making the owner an offer to run my own server(again, yes really)

Artemiswhb

Postby pheonix » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Randomtask21 wrote:
pheonix wrote:This game doesnt hold ya hand and kiss ya bum snowflake, If ya cant handle being smashed as a newbie and losing ya stuff then you wouldnt have lasted anyways.

Yeah you are missing the point entirely my friend and if you cannot see the point there is no use explaining it.

Your post, among others, is very generic and consistent to your average forum fool. Don't take me for that which you are.

Dude stop acting like your it and a bit, i can see already from the way you talk that your stuck up little troll with a superiority complex. I wouldve destroyed you and i aint even russian because you come in here insulting half the playerbase then telling everyone how rich and better off then everyone here you are.
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY
pheonix

Postby DaniAngione » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 pm

(none of the 'developments' on this thread has surprised me at all yet, tho)
W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby D0fuz15 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:15 pm

GIT
Good idea!
D0fuz15

Postby D0fuz15 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:16 pm

GUD
Good idea!
D0fuz15

Postby Mario_Demorez » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Am I the only one thinking this guy shouldn't join a village because of his obvious prejudist against a large population of this game? Like man, you shouldn't play this game if you think one country is the only country that can be assholes in this game. You will be disappointed very fast. When I first started playing i was raided by English people the most, actually got help from a Russian trader. After I got to where I knew how the game sorta worked I learned that most of the "assholes" I met were actually just people playing the game. Raiding is part of this game, that is why rams and walls have been in the game. If you don't like games where you can log in and have everything gone then you shouldn't play this game because alot of players ( from any country ) will happily raid your settlement for your hard work. Most of those players aren't actually assholes, they just see you as a resource like you see any hills as one. Now if they destroyed all your houses and structures then they are stupid, they just lost you as a resource.
Mario_Demorez

Postby thesoldier » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm

Gets killed in open world PVP permadeath game and jumps to #blamerussia

Cant tell if serious or troll.
thesoldier

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot