warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Postby bakalavr » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Astarisk wrote:
Ants wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't destroying the kingdom buffs take power away from the Aki fighters? Wouldn't leaving the buffs intact have prolonged the war?

NK didn't stop immediately, they kept going back to Aki and destroying stuff. That picture was from after they bashed the coronation again a second time. I'd give you more chat logs and what not, but NK got so salty over the picture it seems they deleted the discord channel (Which is why discord sucks for history unless you do your own logging. :lol:). Don't blame them, too much dirt in that chat.

You do realize there is 01/03/2018 clearly visible on the picture? :lol:
bakalavr

Postby Astarisk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:06 pm

bakalavr wrote:
Astarisk wrote:
Ants wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't destroying the kingdom buffs take power away from the Aki fighters? Wouldn't leaving the buffs intact have prolonged the war?

NK didn't stop immediately, they kept going back to Aki and destroying stuff. That picture was from after they bashed the coronation again a second time. I'd give you more chat logs and what not, but NK got so salty over the picture it seems they deleted the discord channel (Which is why discord sucks for history unless you do your own logging. :lol:). Don't blame them, too much dirt in that chat.

You do realize there is 01/03/2018 clearly visible on the picture? :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=59583

You do realize that the Aki raid happened on 1/02/2018, or at least the thread was posted then, It could have happened a little earlier. The time stamps line up exactly with what I just said :lol:, unless you are European then which case we time traveled and Aki is gonna be destroyed in less than a month. You have been warned!

Do you not think before you post?
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:15 pm

dafels wrote:need to trash the kingdom's buffs, same thing scummy wulfkim of NK did to AKI

What for? NK won't take part in politics anymore, it's pretty much a dead kingdom. The only ones you'll be hurting are noobs. It's a waste of time, imo.
Astarisk wrote:

The NK discord still exists, I assume it's just private now due to the drama.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby bakalavr » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Astarisk wrote:

You do realize that the Aki raid happened on 1/02/2018, or at least the thread was posted then, It could have happened a little earlier. The time stamps line up exactly with what I just said :lol:, unless you are European then which case we time traveled and Aki is gonna be destroyed in less than a month. You have been warned!

Really, check facts before you post.
Maid Cafe shield was reduced to zero in the night 1/02/2018 - 1/03/2018 (lets use server time ok?), coronation stone destroyed 1/03/2018, thread created also 1/03/2018

If you want, please continue with stories how Dani found second coronation stone and destroyed it himself same day, they even might be interesting for someone. :lol:
bakalavr

Postby Astarisk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:48 pm

bakalavr wrote:
Astarisk wrote:

Maid Cafe shield was reduced to zero in the night 1/02/2018 - 1/03/2018 (lets use server time ok?), coronation stone destroyed 1/03/2018, thread created also 1/03/2018

If you want, please continue with stories how Dani found second coronation stone and destroyed it himself same day, they even might be interesting for someone. :lol:

I could be mis-remembering the events, can't really double check since NK decided they wanted to delete the discord channel and you can't recover chat logs from that. My point still stands, the raid happened on 1/02, ended on 1/02 , with NK going back 1/03 making sure to bash all the realm and buffs. All I'm showing is how little Dani and NK was thinking of the Aki's nabs in regards to the buffs.
"[Party][2018-01-02 20:56:55] Wulfkin: if anyone wants to be temporary honorary member of NK to bash idols, just come here xD"
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby LostJustice » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 am

Astarisk wrote:
bakalavr wrote:
Astarisk wrote:

I could be mis-remembering the events, can't really double check since NK decided they wanted to delete the discord channel and you can't recover chat logs from that. My point still stands, the raid happened on 1/02, ended on 1/02 , with NK going back 1/03 making sure to bash all the realm and buffs. All I'm showing is how little Dani and NK was thinking of the Aki's nabs in regards to the buffs.
"[Party][2018-01-02 20:56:55] Wulfkin: if anyone wants to be temporary honorary member of NK to bash idols, just come here xD"

Not to mention I think Astarisk argument was that Dani was bashing realm buffs on that day in the first place and you literally just proved his point.
LostJustice

Postby Ants » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Aceb wrote:
Funny stuff, as I heard the same with exception I did not hear "Aki" but "few filthy larpers". Well two capitals destroyed no point in relighting the past.

Well, looks like the rumors about Akihabara were true after all. Felix and several other members of the kingdom were just ganking innocents at the gates of community fair.

Seems like Aki has been feeding false information to their subjects. Some prominent members are definitely hostile and face no reprimands from the queen.
Last edited by Ants on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ants

Postby spawningmink » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Ants wrote:
Aceb wrote:
Funny stuff, as I heard the same with exception I did not hear "Aki" but "few filthy larpers". Well two capitals destroyed no point in relighting the past.

Well, looks like the rumors about Akihabara were true after all. Frosty, Felix and several other members of the kingdom were just ganking innocents at the gates of community fair.

Seems like Aki has been feeding false information to their subjects. Some prominent members are definitely hostile and face no reprimands from the queen.

blame felix, not the rest of us. I wasnt there lmao.... I even offered to return your body until orca told us not to due to you abandoning aki when we got sieged! keep my name out of your dirty larper mouth
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby sinko » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Ants wrote:
Aceb wrote:

Well, looks like the rumors about Akihabara were true after all. Frosty, Felix and several other members of the kingdom were just ganking innocents at the gates of community fair.

Frosty wasnt even there and was going to give your body back until this was said

why are you lying bro xd
sinko

Postby Ants » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:29 pm

sinko wrote:
Ants wrote:
Aceb wrote:

Frosty wasnt even there and was going to give your body back until this was said

why are you lying bro xd

Oh, my bad. I assumed Frosty was one of the guys involved. There were several gankers by the gates and I wasn't able to identify them all.

I didn't jump ship, I just didn't care about politics. I think most hearthlings feel that way-- after all, it's hard to understand what's going on when you join the game several months after the world started. I joined Akihabara because I met some nice people there. When my village became inactive I went elsewhere, simple as that.
Last edited by Ants on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot