warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Postby bakalavr » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:13 pm

LostJustice wrote: Heh takes two sides to fight a war and also he did take the time to destroy MC. No ones innocent, stop trying to make one more victimized than the other. He lost due to growing a kingdom in a game with PvP and unable to defend it.

I did not even tried, anyone interested can easily search forums to get general picture of people involved.
Moreso, I absolutely agree with you. Northern Kingdom citizens thought that they can exist without participating in combat and had little interest in making strong warriors to aid in defense. Removal of buffs would teach them the nature of the game.
bakalavr

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Havion wrote:
bakalavr wrote:
Astarisk wrote:From the Aki raid.

No one ever thinks of the nabs! :cry:

No one thought of DIS nabs too.

But situation is different. Dani had all reasons to bash anything related to Akihabara after all those stressful months of war between two kingdoms. Besides, Akihabara had no authority because public coffer was emptied to rawhide foraging alts.

NK has authority and destruction of its statues requires challenges, you have to be very determined and salty to issue them every day. But I suppose it is done by the akihabara raiders and not Hedgehugs, otherwise it would be hard to maintain legend of 'we did it because Dani looked at us askance'

What? Aki noobs did nothing to NKs, only Aki fighters did, yet Dani destroyed buffs for Aki noobs. There's actually no difference.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't destroying the kingdom buffs take power away from the Aki fighters? Wouldn't leaving the buffs intact have prolonged the war?
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Re: You bully! You're immoral!

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Yeah, don't go near Aurora right now. Hanging around a battleground after a war is a bad idea, there are always gankers lurking.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Oh god these half-page long posts justifying or blaming the raid.. you guys should really do something with your life, it really is just a fucking game xD Who cares if we were right or wrong to siege them, who cares if we had good reasons for that or if we just did it for the lulz? Noone got really hurt, noone really died, you guys know that everything happend only inside of your computers right? Gather up all the people that are crying becouse Aurora got sieged and fight us, siege us, make us unable to hurt any poor newbie souls :roll:
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby ven » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:04 pm

What? Aki noobs did nothing to NKs, only Aki fighters did, yet Dani destroyed buffs for Aki noobs. There's actually no difference.

Not suggesting that's a nice thing to do, but I'm gonna go full ladygoo here and say that a kingdom's subjects can't expect to be treated as if they had nothing to do with the kingdom they're part of.
Venator
ven

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:14 pm

ven wrote:

Not suggesting that's a nice thing to do, but I'm gonna go full ladygoo here and say that a kingdom's subjects can't expect to be treated as if they had nothing to do with the kingdom they're part of.

Lol your funny. Literally as we were sieging aurora there were NK hermits and noobs ready to go in and loot the place and take the anvils and stuff, your funny.
Last edited by LostJustice on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostJustice

Re: You bully! You're immoral!

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Ants wrote:Yeah, don't go near Aurora right now. Hanging around a battleground after a war is a bad idea, there are always gankers lurking.

Got to love them targets of opportunity. :twisted:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Havion wrote:What? Aki noobs did nothing to NKs, only Aki fighters did, yet Dani destroyed buffs for Aki noobs. There's actually no difference.

Huge assumption people are going to separate the two. I'm an American citizen. I like to think I'm more globally minded and world friendly than the average American citizen. I walk into an anti-American warzone, I'm likely to get kidnapped, or outright killed, anyway. Why do you think this is going to be any different in a video game?

edit: I suppose I should make the lesson a bit more obvious--You associate with a flag, and you get treated the same as everyone else associated with the flag, whether you're in some subgroup or another. If one subgroup does something bad, everyone suffers.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Astarisk » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Ants wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't destroying the kingdom buffs take power away from the Aki fighters? Wouldn't leaving the buffs intact have prolonged the war?

NK didn't stop immediately, they kept going back to Aki and destroying stuff. That picture was from after they bashed the coronation again a second time. I'd give you more chat logs and what not, but NK got so salty over the picture it seems they deleted the discord channel (Which is why discord sucks for history unless you do your own logging. :lol:). Don't blame them, too much dirt in that chat.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby dafels » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:34 pm

need to trash the kingdom's buffs, same thing scummy wulfkim of NK did to AKI
dafels

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot