warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Postby dafels » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:57 pm

sinko wrote:Image

this pavement is a upgrade in artistic sense
dafels

Postby TurtleHermit » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:30 pm

A real drama:
In the past:

In the future:

Wrong place in a wrong time, can make all the difference.

Not mad. No hard feelings/
TurtleHermit

Postby sinko » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:32 pm

Zeler wasnt even piloting his char during the raid lol
sinko

Postby Zeler » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:59 pm

ye im innocent
Zeler

Postby spawningmink » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Also 2 everyone shitting on me asking why I was even invited to the fight... me troll rawrz and simon where there for like 23 hours straight, while most people just went to sleep lmao. Im sure every LOVED having me there, even sage came smh
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby LostJustice » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:12 pm

PastTime wrote:
LostJustice wrote:Heh want my honest reason? Was there to kill you Hola and honestly also because at one point I was in NK chats and left them because they all sat there shit talking HH and GH which were groups that defended you at their own costs and that I didn’t agree with much. Not to mention you think your a high mighty savior general and someone had to put you in your place because honestly your terrible at strategy and the amount of times you almost got replaced.

As for Dani or anyone else, really wasn’t there to harm them.

To be quite honest I don't really track the history of HnH leaders/commanders but I never really saw HolaAmigo before W10, if it's his first time doing such stuff I don't really see an objective reason to blame him. Did you expect NK to pay $$ to hire some dude to lead their swarm? xd They took anyone who wanted to do something. Is it your first MMO game or what?

FOnline 2 would be a hardcore experience for you guys.

Dunno who you are but here is a list of people Hola could have been replaced with at any time:
Mads
Gambit
Kenpachi at one point
Kinga
Sea
Iskra

Literally if you were in those chats you would know how many times Hola almost got replaced, especially when he told us to go in and it ended up F&I fighters only going in and him running causing Uhyun to die and others to get koed including myself.

Also edit: have you ever played hafen?
LostJustice

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 pm

PastTime wrote:
FOnline 2 would be a hardcore experience for you guys.

I was in the best guild in fallout online reloaded and I don't think that it was more hardcore than HnH xd But yea leading fights in FOnline and Haven is pretty similar, u gotta know who is the best target and how to move around to have a good position. People both in Haven and FOnline think that leading is only about shouting random targets, that's why shitters like Hola make their own people die :roll:
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I was in the best guild in fallout online reloaded and I don't think that it was more hardcore than HnH xd But yea leading fights in FOnline and Haven is pretty similar, u gotta know who is the best target and how to move around to have a good position. People both in Haven and FOnline think that leading is only about shouting random targets, that's why shitters like Hola make their own people die :roll:

Battle tactics are probably the most important part in leadership roles no matter the game. That's why some people rise up in MOBA, RTS, team FPS, and PvP RPG games. That's just a flat given. Practice is probably the second most imoprtant, because without that, those the leader is trying to issue commands to won't know what they're doing.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby LostJustice » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:31 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:I was in the best guild in fallout online reloaded and I don't think that it was more hardcore than HnH xd But yea leading fights in FOnline and Haven is pretty similar, u gotta know who is the best target and how to move around to have a good position. People both in Haven and FOnline think that leading is only about shouting random targets, that's why shitters like Hola make their own people die :roll:

Battle tactics are probably the most important part in leadership roles no matter the game. That's why some people rise up in MOBA, RTS, team FPS, and PvP RPG games. That's just a flat given. Practice is probably the second most imoprtant, because without that, those the leader is trying to issue commands to won't know what they're doing.

Yep, the biggest problem was engaging them as seen with what happened in Aurora and NK fights. F&I would go straight in on command, others wouldn’t do it made the fights very uneven. Also playing against enemy tactics like road ganks was pretty much out of the question which didn’t help.
LostJustice

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:32 pm

WTS Haven fight leading training 10$/hour
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot