warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: warning to the northern kingdom (aurora)

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 pm

hey the n word is banned in ur discord too btw @felix...
ChildhoodObesity

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:02 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:hey the n word is banned in ur discord too btw @felix...

Triggered me timbers
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Roxaereon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:42 pm

bakalavr wrote:
LostJustice wrote: Heh takes two sides to fight a war and also he did take the time to destroy MC. No ones innocent, stop trying to make one more victimized than the other. He lost due to growing a kingdom in a game with PvP and unable to defend it.

I did not even tried, anyone interested can easily search forums to get general picture of people involved.
Moreso, I absolutely agree with you. Northern Kingdom citizens thought that they can exist without participating in combat and had little interest in making strong warriors to aid in defense. Removal of buffs would teach them the nature of the game.

Not really. Us noobs would just move to the next realm and continue on with not caring about the politics. Just like the real world, some people just want to live their normal lives.
World 10 - Villager - STK
World 11 - Lawspeaker - Krysaro
World 12 - Lawspeaker - Neimrahava
Roxaereon

Postby sinko » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Roxaereon wrote:
bakalavr wrote:
LostJustice wrote: Heh takes two sides to fight a war and also he did take the time to destroy MC. No ones innocent, stop trying to make one more victimized than the other. He lost due to growing a kingdom in a game with PvP and unable to defend it.

I did not even tried, anyone interested can easily search forums to get general picture of people involved.
Moreso, I absolutely agree with you. Northern Kingdom citizens thought that they can exist without participating in combat and had little interest in making strong warriors to aid in defense. Removal of buffs would teach them the nature of the game.

Not really. Us noobs would just move to the next realm and continue on with not caring about the politics. Just like the real world, some people just want to live their normal lives.

right, now if your new realm leader isnt a cunt... you wont have to worry about anything
sinko

Postby Bacaaah » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey guys i'm going to build a new realm called North Korea (NK for the lads) so if anyone wants to join pm me xddxdddd. BTW only hardcore roleplayers are accepted :lol:
Bacaaah

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:13 am

Bacaaah wrote:Hey guys i'm going to build a new realm called North Korea (NK for the lads) so if anyone wants to join pm me xddxdddd. BTW only hardcore roleplayers are accepted :lol:

Is anyone else reminded of Melsonia in world 6?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jordancoles » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:17 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Bacaaah wrote:Hey guys i'm going to build a new realm called North Korea (NK for the lads) so if anyone wants to join pm me xddxdddd. BTW only hardcore roleplayers are accepted :lol:

Is anyone else reminded of Melsonia in world 6?

The Melsonian Hell-Purge of our grid was so much fun

Melsonia Prevails!
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Cajoes » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:21 pm

bakalavr wrote:No one thought of DIS nabs too.'

*Either

Also as a "DIS nab" myself (or rather, someone who lived there five months before DIS bothered to slog their realm into place), I had to log off the game when I realized all the DIS realm buffs had been destroyed. I was laughing too hard to sit straight.

Seriously, fuck DIS.
Cajoes

Postby sinko » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Cajoes wrote:

*Either

Also as a "DIS nab" myself (or rather, someone who lived there five months before DIS bothered to slog their realm into place), I had to log off the game when I realized all the DIS realm buffs had been destroyed. I was laughing too hard to sit straight.

Seriously, fuck DIS.

what the hell is wrong with you.............
sinko

Postby Cajoes » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 pm

sinko wrote:
Cajoes wrote:

*Either

Seriously, fuck DIS.

what the hell is wrong with you.............
Nothing, I just don't like the faction known as DIS for reasons too many to list. Which far outweighs any love I hold for realm buffs.
Cajoes

Previous

Return to The Moot