The Siege of Aurora

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Siege of Aurora

Postby iamahh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:38 am

I used to participate in Lineage 2 sieges, and now I understand why they were time limited in the weekend, after which the winner takes control of the region castle and it's benefits.

There was an NPC in front of each castle where alliances would public subscribe to attack or defend. There was also NPCs defending during early battle, but once the gate was down it was pure pvp until the throne room.

Everyone could organize their lives to those couple hours without loosing sleep or work, and makes sense IRL.
iamahh

Postby kris_hole » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:53 am

iamahh wrote:I used to participate in Lineage 2 sieges, and now I understand why they were time limited in the weekend, after which the winner takes control of the region castle and it's benefits.

There was an NPC in front of each castle where alliances would public subscribe to attack or defend. There was also NPCs defending during early battle, but once the gate was down it was pure pvp until the throne room.

Everyone could organize their lives to those couple hours without loosing sleep or work, and makes sense IRL.

Yeah siege on this level almost needs something like that in place, the amount of stress alone could cause serious medical issues just because somebody has to go to work. Saying "its just a game" is easy enough for people who don't get it, but, especially with games like h&h, certain games just do become a part of life to some people. That's not to imply a duty of care to developers, just a passing statement that I think when things are capable of getting to this level of time requirements that other systems, however 4th wall breaking they may be, need to be in place. It would be terrible if somebody was to have a heart attack or something because of stress from a game.
kris_hole

Postby jordancoles » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:03 am

Now that Aurora is dead you NK people need to do your part and push for a world reset like the rest of us normies :ugeek:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Ancaladar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:13 am

tl;dr siege is shitty and needs to be reworked (again).
Ancaladar

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:57 am

i think out of all of our catapults we only had 1 that had good range x d. this sit was ridiculous even with u guys have the wall advantage it was like every catapult u built was maximum range and ours were minimum it actually made me want to give up because of how bullshit it was
ChildhoodObesity

Postby blank » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 am

Yeah, lel. i think at one point trollex was even going to stop if wulkin gave him his wizards cape XD
blank

Postby RedSkies » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:12 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:i think out of all of our catapults we only had 1 that had good range x d. this sit was ridiculous even with u guys have the wall advantage it was like every catapult u built was maximum range and ours were minimum it actually made me want to give up because of how bullshit it was

I do agree that our catapult rng was very lucky. However, you did have one that out ranged us when you were sieging from the beach, but after a little bit you just left it and we destroyed it for free. Basically a waste of your one lucky rng there (which I don't really understand).

Also, on the 7th siege camp you had 2 catapults that had 18 range, and we had none that could range those. But you guys ran away when we showed up with alts so those were destroyed for free too.
jorb wrote:I hereby forbid you from using it.
RedSkies

Postby infectedking3 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 am

RedSkies wrote:
LostJustice wrote:I’m no traitor of F&I, I left peacefully with literally nothing but a horse even though Hola says I stole everything apparently :)

I did not mention you specifically, other than that I shot you with a catapult :)

Hello yes, traitor here. Talk shit get hit gambit :) cya next world.
infectedking3

Postby Bacaaah » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:55 am

I heard a very handsome guy actually hit Gambit multiple times, i wonder who that guy is :roll: (hint: it wasn't trollex)
Last edited by Bacaaah on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bacaaah

Postby Zeler » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:56 am

RedSkies wrote: whole of polska crew

There was only Berthedin.
Zeler

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot