The Siege of Aurora

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Siege of Aurora

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 pm

kris_hole wrote:
ChildhoodObesity wrote:well usually the defenders dont actually have to do anything for almost the entire duration of the siege. either you go out and fight them off their catapults or u just be an annoying retard and delay the siege as long as possible for no reason and waste ur whole day. defending a siege is 20000000x easier than actually sieging

Well in that case the argument is just as equal for the attacking side, if the act of sieging takes so long then that also makes sieging incredibly difficult for people with other time commitments/constraints which means the entry level for even taking part in a siege requires you to have a full day free the following day which some people just don't have at all.

I don’t think you understand what trollex is saying. There is no advantages for an attacker. Your out in the open and in some cases pinned in some very odd positions that if they ganked you at the right time could literally flat out steam rolled us. Second it much easier to keep their cata safe since it in their claim in their wall.. we have to hand to hand defend our catas... third they can afford to wait during the siege to rush us, we have to maintain full force for 16 or so hours or risk failing the siege entirely. And on top of that they have a safe position and safe gate right there which they can use, our safest gate can be a few grids or more away. There is absolutely no advantage to the attackers so stop saying defenders are at a disadvantage.
LostJustice

Postby Valten21 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:41 am

Yikes

Any notion that NK had any success here, or that defending against the siege was difficult is a good chuckle at the expense of a couple idiots.

If i read correctly, and i did... a squad of shitters that were vastly outgeared, statted, skilled, and at least one point out numbered, were able to hold off a group of far superior players (in every regard), for 18 hours? Possibly even coming close to sucssesfully repelling the siege?

Zzzzz

*chops a tree down*

*builds the 40th catapult*

YAWN pass

Ps. Lostjustice is a little bitch
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby Bacaaah » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:04 am

Valten21 wrote:Yikes

Any notion that NK had any success here, or that defending against the siege was difficult is a good chuckle at the expense of a couple idiots.

If i read correctly, and i did... a squad of shitters that were vastly outgeared, statted, skilled, and at least one point out numbered, were able to hold off a group of far superior players (in every regard), for 18 hours? Possibly even coming close to sucssesfully repelling the siege?

Zzzzz

*chops a tree down*

YAWN pass

Lol what the fuck? They were not even close to repel the siege, all they did was just hide behind the walls and spam catapults to destroy ours, and they also got really lucky with the RNG.
Bacaaah

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:59 am

Zzzzz

*chops a tree down*

YAWN pass

Lol, don't believe us watch the vids bro. Just watch the vids. No need to be butt hurt.
LostJustice

Postby Valten21 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 am

Can either of you read?

I agreed with both of you

Ps. You are a little bitch lostjustice
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:27 am

Valten21 wrote:Can either of you read?

I agreed with both of you

Ps. You are a little bitch lostjustice

Lol k, w/e you say. At least slings can't kill me.
LostJustice

Postby jordancoles » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 am

LostJustice wrote:

Zzzzz

*chops a tree down*

YAWN pass

Lol, don't believe us watch the vids bro. Just watch the vids. No need to be butt hurt.

What vids? The 30 second one of 20 dudes clapping?
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Valten21 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:16 am

That better be the video. I hope this dude didnt just tell me to watch his 18 hour snooze fest
Valten21

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:34 am

jordancoles wrote:
LostJustice wrote:

Zzzzz

*chops a tree down*

YAWN pass

What vids? The 30 second one of 20 dudes clapping?

There was more videos. That was just one of them.
LostJustice

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 am

Valten21 wrote:That better be the video. I hope this dude didnt just tell me to watch his 18 hour snooze fest

Tbh, they didn't really bother attacking us. Was an alt raid attempt from knarrs that failed. Them trying to rush the catapults that failed. Otherwise it just a regular siege or what you keep calling a snooze fest. Point is much more could have happened if they bothered defending. But tbh don't see you doing much anyways since ainran is nonexistent and at least Redell tried something and didn't get killed with a sling. If you bothered watching that video.
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot