The Siege of Aurora

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Siege of Aurora

Postby Hose » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Valten go bang your midget gf with fetal alcohol syndrome and nub thumbs/toes, you're fucking irrelevant so fuck off.
Hose

Postby azrid » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 pm

LostJustice wrote:
azrid wrote:Siege difficulty based on population can also be heavily abused with alts.

That’s why I put activity in there as a factor but basing it off of not and stuff or total exp or something yeah would help fix this but tbh this is really not an issue if properly implemented with the right mechanics in the calculations...

What did you mean by this? I understand English is not your first language not trying to bully.

I don't see any concrete suggestions for activity check other than experience. Experience is not hard to bot.
In an earlier post you said it should be bannable. This would make jorb and loftar unable to develop the game because they now have to ban all the bots.
azrid

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Hose wrote:Valten go bang your midget gf with fetal alcohol syndrome and nub thumbs/toes, you're fucking irrelevant so fuck off.

Hey - you're an asshole, that's what you are!
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby LostJustice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:13 pm

azrid wrote:
LostJustice wrote:
azrid wrote:Siege difficulty based on population can also be heavily abused with alts.

That’s why I put activity in there as a factor but basing it off of not and stuff or total exp or something yeah would help fix this but tbh this is really not an issue if properly implemented with the right mechanics in the calculations...

What did you mean by this? I understand English is not your first language not trying to bully.

I don't see any concrete suggestions for activity check other than experience. Experience is not hard to bot.
In an earlier post you said it should be bannable. This would make jorb and loftar unable to develop the game because they now have to ban all the bots.

Yeah sorry was really tired when I wrote that. Read it myself and was like wth did I write. What I was trying to say is that density of a village or kingdom should matter. Density being the number of active actual characters in the village. So this prevents having a large kingdom run by one person be equal to a kingdom of 50 which just to me makes sense and to prevent like solo claims to annoy other people. Also, since resources are mainly solo type of claims or villages, it shifts focus back on those rather than the main high populated cities.

And the bannable thing was exploiting things like account creation to boost xp or authority. DiS did this last world by having a script create characters under the realm which in return generated Authority. Then the bot would bash the hearth fire to allow more alts. This is what I was referencing. Bots tbh is a problem in itself but the reason why I put experience and LP as a factor in calculating the density is because Bots tbh are not really xp or lp heavy characters, they usually no stated characters meant to perform a repeated task or they are something like a farmer that just has one set of skills and does not take as much LP or XP as a usual player and are really just alt accounts. There is no point in training a bot past the stats it needs to perform it's require task. Hope this clarifies what I meant.

So density basically is the sum of characters in the village where their weight is determined by the amount of lp and xp they have and cannot exceed the weight of 1. This density then is factored into the vclaim to determine shield I guess. And the chosen characters to be summed up is the active characters within the claim. Pclaims would count as solely 1. So the entire point of density of characters is based on actual heavy characters that have something to loose and like spammed alts add virtually zero.

The size of the claim spreads out the density so a 2x2 claim with 1 person has a density of lets say 1. While a 4x4 with 1 person has a density of .5 for example. Not exactly like that but that is the idea. Make density of players matter so cities like Aurora and ring of brodgar can exist.

This is just an idea though and what Loftar and Jorb decide it is up to them.
LostJustice

Postby azrid » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:51 am

Sure the density part is clear enough.
I still think you underestimate alts.
If its something so crucial like security of your village people are going to create alts.
The new meta would become to log on your alts and do the xp course/eat wild dreams.
Curios to gain lp is the smallest obstacle.

LostJustice wrote:There is no point in training a bot past the stats it needs to perform it's require task.

With this system the required task will be to get enough stats/skills/xp to boost the shield.
azrid

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:03 am

Hose wrote:Valten go bang your midget gf with fetal alcohol syndrome and nub thumbs/toes, you're fucking irrelevant so fuck off.

Triggered by the champ
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby LostJustice » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:55 pm

azrid wrote:Sure the density part is clear enough.
I still think you underestimate alts.
If its something so crucial like security of your village people are going to create alts.
The new meta would become to log on your alts and do the xp course/eat wild dreams.
Curios to gain lp is the smallest obstacle.

LostJustice wrote:There is no point in training a bot past the stats it needs to perform it's require task.

With this system the required task will be to get enough stats/skills/xp to boost the shield.

Not sure tbh. Already a pain to keep my main character with LP. But I didn't say my idea was perfect and I really do mean that the formula is important in calculating this. So yeah it really depends on how it is implemented I guess.
LostJustice

Previous

Return to The Moot