The Sudden Downing of an unfortunate adventurer

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Sudden Downing of an unfortunate adventurer

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
Ants wrote:You're assuming I'm unsuccessful.

not really assuming just deducing tbh!

Lol, if you say so.

LostJustice wrote:Being someone that can personally say they started from NK and gone the full round about to HH, NK got what was coming to them because they had poor leadership and were getting baby sat by bigger factions. But ofc the baby NK had to complain when bigger factions didn’t want to do certain things for them and so they threw a tantrum and pissed off the groups that were protecting them at their own expenses not NKs.

Me being there personally, was to kill the leader of their army who caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people and tbh if there was anyone else leading that army, well aurora might still be standing and especially if they didn’t have an “army” for a baby kingdom. What nooby says is pretty much true, you don’t disrespect the people defending you at their own costs nor treat your subordinates horribly like Hola has done which caused a lot of potential people defending NK to leave and attack it instead. If you really think NK is so innocent in all this then your really blind.

They pissed off enough of HH that HH and AD decided to work together who hate each other and were fighting just two days before with each other and continue to fight now. Does that not strike you as even a slight reason that you might have a bent view about what actually happened? Like seriously.

Literally to be avoided being smashed in early days just check the damn roads and if you want a kingdom like plan it before you just randomly build one?
I'm not sure who this comment is aimed at but if you're talking to me, I have no idea who did what to whom or what led to the current political climate. I don't really care, to be honest. I just wanna sell garbage at the market and raise bunnies lol. I don't care if it's in NK or Akihabara or Dis.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Was at a previous comment you wrote in the thread but ok.
LostJustice

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:18 pm

LostJustice wrote:Was at a previous comment you wrote in the thread but ok.

Ahh, ok. Well, just to clarify things, I got a good impression of NK because I heard good things about it from various people and because citizens of Aurora helped me out after I was ganked by Akihabara warriors at CF. I realize that I don't have enough information to judge anyone, though. That's why I don't really consider myself a member of any faction.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Yeah I guess NK wasn’t the group to gank but I guess in like actual Community sense they were pretty bad.
LostJustice

Postby tyrtix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 pm

lol, unsuccessful at having fun...this tells much about some people in this game.
tyrtix

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:23 pm

tyrtix wrote:lol, unsuccessful at having fun...this tells much about some people in this game.

No, unsuccessful at being powerful in the game, since power difference is the subject of conversation? Please don't talk if you can't read.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby tyrtix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:31 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
tyrtix wrote:lol, unsuccessful at having fun...this tells much about some people in this game.

No, unsuccessful at being powerful in the game, since power difference is the subject of conversation? Please don't talk if you can't read.

Oh, but i can read, it seems that's you having a problem in understanding the meaning of a few words. Please, don't write if you cannot even understand what is written.
Right, right, i was wrong a bit actually: keep writing so we can have fun thanks to you.
tyrtix

Postby LostJustice » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:34 am

tyrtix wrote:
NOOBY93 wrote:

Oh, but i can read, it seems that's you having a problem in understanding the meaning of a few words. Please, don't write if you cannot even understand what is written.
Right, right, i was wrong a bit actually: keep writing so we can have fun thanks to you.

*Thinks he knows what he is reading -> doesn't know what he is reading and instead tries to flame back -> fails* Trust me I had fun watching Aurora walls fall.
LostJustice

Postby tyrtix » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:01 pm

LostJustice wrote:*Thinks he knows what he is reading -> doesn't know what he is reading and instead tries to flame back -> fails* Trust me I had fun watching Aurora walls fall.

Yeah... you cannot even keep track of 4 posts. Guess who is the fail.
tyrtix

Postby LostJustice » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

tyrtix wrote:
LostJustice wrote:*Thinks he knows what he is reading -> doesn't know what he is reading and instead tries to flame back -> fails* Trust me I had fun watching Aurora walls fall.

Yeah... you cannot even keep track of 4 posts. Guess who is the fail.

Literally you are not even making sense.
LostJustice

Previous

Return to The Moot