The Sudden Downing of an unfortunate adventurer

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: The Sudden Downing of an unfortunate adventurer

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Ysh wrote:
Ants wrote:
Ysh wrote:If weak player can combat strong player, what it does mean to be strong?

To have more skill than someone else.

If this weak player have more skill than the strong player, I think these player will not be known by these title.

But the weak player could become strong without having to mooch off someone stronger for months.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Ants wrote:But the weak player could become strong without having to mooch off someone stronger for months.

And they can, by buying means of production and forming a large group with other weak players.

A group of nobodies formed Northern Kingdom and got insane stats. If they had played well, combined with their alliance with Fire and Ice, they could've crushed the other factions.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
Ants wrote:But the weak player could become strong without having to mooch off someone stronger for months.

And they can, by buying means of production and forming a large group with other weak players.

A group of nobodies formed Northern Kingdom and got insane stats. If they played well, combined with their alliance with Fire and Ice, they could've crushed the other factions.

Sadly, buying means of productions means either paying real money for sub tokens or mooching off better players. It's hard to make gold when you have garbage stats.

How did NK avoid getting smashed in its early days? You'd think a place full of weaklings would be a hot spot for bored gankers... most noob villages I've seen were super vulnerable.
Ants

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Ants wrote:Sadly, buying means of productions means either paying real money for sub tokens or mooching off better players. It's hard to make gold when you have garbage stats.

You seem to be full of excuses why you're unsuccessful. I wonder why the successful ex-noobs are not complaining about the same barriers. Hm.

Ants wrote:How did NK avoid getting smashed in its early days? You'd think a place full of weaklings would be a hot spot for bored gankers... most noob villages I've seen were super vulnerable.

Just like any aspiring new faction should, they befriended Hedgehugs and got protected. Even NK leadership attested to that. The only reason they got wiped is because the world got bored of the garbage leadership.
NOOBY93

Postby sinko » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:29 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:
Ants wrote:Sadly, buying means of productions means either paying real money for sub tokens or mooching off better players. It's hard to make gold when you have garbage stats.

You seem to be full of excuses why you're unsuccessful. I wonder why the successful ex-noobs are not complaining about the same barriers. Hm.

Ants wrote:How did NK avoid getting smashed in its early days? You'd think a place full of weaklings would be a hot spot for bored gankers... most noob villages I've seen were super vulnerable.

Just like any aspiring new faction should, they befriended Hedgehugs and got protected. Even NK leadership attested to that. The only reason they got wiped is because the world got bored of the garbage leadership.

The only reason NK was not removeed before was because they were protected by HH... but they were still getting dunked on fights with 2x the numbers
sinko

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:36 pm

that's what i fucking said??
NOOBY93

Postby sinko » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:that's what i fucking said??

yeah but I say it better
sinko

Postby Ants » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:

You're assuming I'm unsuccessful. I'm talking about what I witnessed, not what I'm currently going through.

I must admit I don't have a great grasp of the current Hafen mechanics, though, so I'll end my argument here. For instance I didn't realize that noobs had caught up to veterans before or that successful kingdoms had been created long after the world started. You seem to know your way around the game better than me. :D
Ants

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Ants wrote:You're assuming I'm unsuccessful.

not really assuming just deducing tbh!
NOOBY93

Postby LostJustice » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Being someone that can personally say they started from NK and gone the full round about to HH, NK got what was coming to them because they had poor leadership and were getting baby sat by bigger factions. But ofc the baby NK had to complain when bigger factions didn’t want to do certain things for them and so they threw a tantrum and pissed off the groups that were protecting them at their own expenses not NKs.

Me being there personally, was to kill the leader of their army who caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people and tbh if there was anyone else leading that army, well aurora might still be standing and especially if they didn’t have an “army” for a baby kingdom. What nooby says is pretty much true, you don’t disrespect the people defending you at their own costs nor treat your subordinates horribly like Hola has done which caused a lot of potential people defending NK to leave and attack it instead. If you really think NK is so innocent in all this then your really blind.

They pissed off enough of HH that HH and AD decided to work together who hate each other and were fighting just two days before with each other and continue to fight now. Does that not strike you as even a slight reason that you might have a bent view about what actually happened? Like seriously.

Literally to be avoided being smashed in early days just check the damn roads and if you want a kingdom like plan it before you just randomly build one?
LostJustice

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot