Dock Destroyed...

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Dock Destroyed...

Postby Longshanks87 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:32 pm

So i can get behind why building loads of them as a water wall is not a good idea but what i cant get behind is why its so expensive to build one yet so easy to destroy it.

Jorb do you even know how much tar 100 sticks is? its 2.5 barrels full of the stuff
from one tar kiln thats weeks
from 23 tar kilns it was one week

i built 23 kilns and burnt wood in them for a week to be able to build my dock and some chav came over and vandalised it destroying my weeks work.

for those of us who actually have to go to work this is simply ... (insert offensive word here) ...

sort it out mate
if its that time consuming to build one at least give me a way to defend the damn thing.

(EDit)

so they also destroyed loads of piles of my bricks which i was piling up for a wall.

i understand that nidbanes are an ok soloution to exact my revenge but..
the roots i had gathered are gone from my cupboard now
and finding more at this very moment is next to impossible because they are outside my village larping around waiting for my mains to come forage...

this is STUPID...
Game is dying for me fast
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Re: Dock Destroyed...

Postby sinko » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 pm

sounds like youre a pussy that cant deal with his own issues...If you pay me maybe ill stop bashing your shit
sinko

Postby jorb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Don't post in the moot if you're hoping to reach me. However, I'm aware of the issue. Considering.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Razzbane » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 pm

People must find this is pvp game.
Razzbane

Postby sinko » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Razzbane wrote:People must find this is pvp game.

yes but PVP is toxic
sinko

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:51 pm

sinko wrote:
Razzbane wrote:People must find this is pvp game.

yes but PVP is toxic

PvP isn't toxic. It's the toxic assholes that make it toxic. When little kids play little league baseball (or any sport), they're generally not allowed to be toxic assholes... when they get older and aren't quite so supervised, then they're toxic assholes.

Competition can be friendly, it can be aggressive, it can be toxic and demoralizing. It's all a matter of perspective and participants.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby azrid » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm

23 full tar kilns with pine will get you 460l of tar
overly dramatic
with your setup you can almost make 2 docks per burn
azrid

Postby Longshanks87 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 pm

How this for perspective then.

over the last few years i have been an active player on and off

the common theme i have been seeing is that once certain individuals reach the point where they no longer care about the grind.
ie i mean once they have reached a higher than average stat base.

they go around making life on haven hell for all those who cant compete.

its been happening since i joined and i doubt it will ever go away until the devs decide enough is enough.

im about at the end of my game again for another 6 - 12 months.
not because i cant compete, but rather that i am NOT ALLOWED to even try to compete.

the moment i meet someone in the wilderness at present im knocked out before i can react. call me a noob or a boob all you like thats just the way it is with me.
im not sweaty for the hotkeys and im not botting my stats into oblivion.

simply put. i built something last week to help me grind out pearls so i could buy some things from the market.
i live so far away that i have to go there in one trip and hope im not killed on the route.

but even that, even if i get some good things to help me grind out my stats im never NEVER going to get the kind of stats i need to stop these idiot who are rocking 5k+ con and whatever.

As i stated in my other moot post. this world has reached its peak and fallen off of it twice already.

the siege mechanics have ruined the justice system. right now crime is rampant in the land and there is no way to actually exact revenge on those who have wronged you.

you can trovel all you like about nidbanes but they are pathetic unless its murder
you can trovel all oyu like about scents leading to a village or whatever but without mass stockpiles of brimstone its pointless

and you can call mea bitch or a pussy all you like.

my points are valid

and something needs to change or as i stated before this game will never reach the point the devs want
Last edited by Longshanks87 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 pm

heh shanked kiddo
DDDsDD999

Postby Longshanks87 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:11 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:heh shanked kiddo

And its volatile people like you who will grind this game into the dirt
Shanked..
Longshanks87