Dock Destroyed...

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dock Destroyed...

Postby Longshanks87 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Some salt
Last edited by Longshanks87 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Postby Longshanks87 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Someone lock this post.

im done caring anymore
Shanked..
Longshanks87

Postby tyrtix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 pm

Man, do you have a village and palisade up? you may want to extend the village shield over the dock maybe...but i may suggest you to move from the area you are in now and maybe find a suitable reign where ppl are nicer and may eventually help you instead of tearing you apart.
tyrtix

Postby sinko » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:48 pm

how many posts have you made crying about shit thats happened to you in the past 2 week?? shut the fuck up you scrub
sinko

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:32 pm

MagicManICT wrote:PvP isn't toxic. It's the toxic assholes that make it toxic. When little kids play little league baseball (or any sport), they're generally not allowed to be toxic assholes... when they get older and aren't quite so supervised, then they're toxic assholes.

Competition can be friendly, it can be aggressive, it can be toxic and demoralizing. It's all a matter of perspective and participants.

i agree completely!!!!
ChildhoodObesity

Postby AriZona » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:38 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
sinko wrote:
Razzbane wrote:People must find this is pvp game.

yes but PVP is toxic

PvP isn't toxic. It's the toxic assholes that make it toxic. When little kids play little league baseball (or any sport), they're generally not allowed to be toxic assholes... when they get older and aren't quite so supervised, then they're toxic assholes.

Competition can be friendly, it can be aggressive, it can be toxic and demoralizing. It's all a matter of perspective and participants.

right ... Following your suggested idea the invasion of Hitler to Europe is also just "a matter of perspective"!?! Really? Based on the the story here there is nothing 'competitive' - just garbage neighbors.
AriZona

Postby Burinn » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 am

Longshanks87 wrote:
DDDsDD999 wrote:heh shanked kiddo

And its volatile people like you who will grind this game into the dirt

Is this post from 2010 or 2018? Oh? It's from 2018? You mean to tell me people have been saying this since the dawn of time?
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby liamw1986 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 am

Sorry i'm late. Withercorn queue was looooooong.

So our dock got smashed. I'm honestly not that surprised as it is an easy target tbh. It does highlight the need to change it's cost though i think.
..Wilson..
liamw1986

Postby Astarisk » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:32 am

liamw1986 wrote:Sorry i'm late. Withercorn queue was looooooong.

So our dock got smashed. I'm honestly not that surprised as it is an easy target tbh. It does highlight the need to change it's cost though i think.

Not going to comment on the cost of docks or anything, but I'm just curious if you guys know that the blocks put into a tar kiln effect the amount of tar gained, and that the best block to use is pine.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby liamw1986 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:07 am

Astarisk wrote:
liamw1986 wrote:Sorry i'm late. Withercorn queue was looooooong.

Not going to comment on the cost of docks or anything, but I'm just curious if you guys know that the blocks put into a tar kiln effect the amount of tar gained, and that the best block to use is pine.

Yeh we found that out just after we had filled them all :lol:
..Wilson..
liamw1986

PreviousNext

Return to The Moot